"Not even a little?" he probes, the urgency in his voice palpable.

"Not at all."

A faint smile graces his lips as he leans in, capturing my lips with his.

The kiss knocks me back to the moment, soaring my heart as our mouths tangle in heat, the heaviness of the closed elevator racing my pathetic heart. His mouth devours me with fervor, his hands fisting my dress in certain parts, aiming to pull me closer and closer. I am glued to his body, hands in his hair tugging as our tongues meet, heat up, and twist with each other like snakes. The taste of wine floods my mouth, making me crave more. The kiss drags on, the light tugs, the scrape of teeth against teeth, like wars being fought between two matching sides.

I tug, he tugs. I suck, he sucks. I want, he wants.

Kissing Reece Pierce could be my new religion for all I know.

He pulls away panting, his hands roaming on my body still as if of their own accord.

"I could fuck you now if you don't stop me," he says, a stupid grin spreading his lips wide.

I feel just as bold, feeling my smile bright on me. "Who says I would stop you?" I tug at his hair in my fist. "Fuck me all you want, Daddy."

"That's my good girl," he groans before flipping me around in just one shove. My belly presses to the holding rail, his hand siding the hair from my neck to expose my zip line. "Let's get this dress off."

He unzips me, the sharp sound of the zip drawing open making my skin anticipate his touch more. The dress parts, cool air hitting my skin, mixed with his breath on the nape of my neck. He pushes the straps off my shoulder, the dress pooling at my feet.

Naked against him in just my panties (the dress mercifully didn't require a bra), I catch his reflection in the elevator wall seeing him staring down. His fingers grip the edge of my panties, tearing the sticky wet material off my skin, leaving a red mark behind. I wince, closing my eyes, delighted by the sweet pain.

"Look at me," his deep voice commands deeply.

I look.

I look at him as he meets my eyes in our reflection. His one hand cups my chin to tilt my head a little while the other slips between us, trailing down my back to reach his zipper. He undoes himself, then draws a condom packet out of his pocket. His pants slip down his hips, the thick edge of his cock pressing against my labia. He keeps his eyes on me as he sheaths his cock inside the condom, his knuckles grazing my wet pussy with his every action.

He makes me watch with his grip firm on my chin as he puts two of his fingers into his mouth, sucks, then dips those fingers down, pushing them inside me.

"Ah!" I cry at the intrusion as he pumps his fingers into me.

"So wet..." he groans near my ear.

His fingers disappear, replaced with the thicker, much much bigger width of his cock. He slides his hand down to my neck, clasping his fingers around my throat as he pushes inside, so slowly that I feel every vein of his cock scraping my walls. We moan together, feeling his cock sliding inside me, my pussy clenching around him in a vise-like grip. He fits me and we fit together as perfectly as possible.

His piercing grazes my walls, enthralling sensation causing my toes to curl in my heels.

"You feel that?" he husks, his body shivering as his length disappears inside me. "That's how hard you make me. Fuck...you're tight."

His thrusts are powerful, his free hand grabbing my hips to press us together. My body curves as I grab the handrail, biting my lips when the bittersweet pain of his intrusion subsides to give way to intense pleasure.