Chapter Twelve

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

After that very day at Jimin's house, I didn't see Jungkook again. It had been nearly two weeks since then and I felt myself beginning to miss him. Why the hell did I miss him? Why the hell had I even wanted to kiss him? And most importantly, why hadn't he hesitated to kiss me?

I was sitting in english class and stared blankly at my empty sheet of paper, not listening to whatever the teacher was saying. Sitting next to me was Hoseok, who was looking at me curiously. He elbowed me softly, making me look at him. "Hm?"

"What's wrong? I thought english was your favorite subject so why're you zoning out?" He asked, obviously worried. I was glad to have him as my best friend, for he always immediately noticed when something wasn't right and always cheered me up. He didn't even have to do anything to cheer me up; Just his happy, cheerful mood had the power to make everyone feel better. He was truly a good person.

"Just thinking," I replied, muttering, before turning my attention back to my paper. And it was true; I was just thinking. I thought back to that day, and realized, Jungkook was probably grossed out by me now. I mean, what kind of normal person asks someone to kiss them right after they'd met for the first time? That's right; none. But then I remembered how Jungkook immediately pressed his soft, very good tasting lips against mine. I chuckled quietly. What the hell?

"Mr. Kim," the teacher suddenly called out, and just then did I realize she was standing in front of my desk. I looked up at her, smiling nervously. "Yes?"

"What's so funny? Must be something very interesting if you're not paying attention to class for that." She replied, crossing her arms in front of her chest. I coughed and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of a joke my friend told me earlier."

"Aha, I see. Mind sharing that joke with the class?" She smiled sweetly at me but I could tell she was just waiting for me to do something wrong so she could give me detention. She really didn't like me all that much, even though I always had pretty good grades in english.

Hoseok was now holding back his laughter as I elbowed him in the ribs to shut him up. He grinned at me instead and the teacher was still waiting for my answer.

And exactly in that moment, my saviour, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. The teacher eyed me one last time before turning away from me without saying another thing. Phew, that was close.

The rest of the day went by, the exact same things happening in every other class I had. When the last class finally ended, I turned to Hoseok, who was walking next to me to our lockers which were luckily right next to each other's. "Hey, can we hang out today? I kinda don't have anything to do and I don't wanna die of boredom."

He turned his attention to me and smiled that big smile, the one that would cheer up anyone. "I would," he started and I sighed as he continued, "But I have a date with Jiminnie today!" He cheered, throwing both his arms in the air. I smiled, happy for him because I knew how much in love he was with that boy, and I just wanted the best for him. But I also really didn't want to be alone today.

We reached our lockers and I threw all my books inside, not even taking out any, though I was sure I was going to regret it later because I couldn't do my homework without my books. But then again, who needs homework? Not me.

"Have fun." I told my best friend, as we parted. He nodded, smiling brightly and walked into the opposite direction I was headed to. I looked after him for a bit, until I turned around and walked to my bus stop, where I waited for like, twenty fucking minutes for the bus.

The bus finally arrived and I got in. I walked all the way to the back and who was sitting there, smiling warmly at me had me surprised.

"Hello, Taehyung." The boy said kindly, the smile never leaving his face. His raven hair was sticking out messily in various directions, a few bruises here and there, his bottom lip cut; He looked like he had been beaten up and for some, to me unknown, reason, that angered me a lot.