30

Y/N's pov:

The next day after we both got off work, Link came over to my house again, and as he had promised, he brought some of the parts we needed to fix Sun and Moon.

We wasted no time getting started with the repairs. We had gotten almost everything fixed by 11pm. All that was left were Sun's rays, some internal wiring, and their temperature control systems. Of course, they still needed chargers, but I could buy those. "Well, thanks again, Link. I hate to have you over here so late since you have work tomorrow though," I said as I helped him pack up. "It's no problem, really. I don't have to get up very early," he replied.

"If I'm being honest, I'm more worried about you. You have to go to work in six hours, and I doubt you'll get a lot of sleep in that amount of time," Link said. I shrugged. "I'll be able to sleep much easier when these guys are fixed up," I replied, walking with him to the door. "If you say so," Link left, waving goodbye before heading to his car and driving away from my house.

When I went back inside the house, I shut off all the lights and went straight to bed, hoping to get some sleep so I wouldn't be cranky tomorrow. I know how hotels love their "5-star customer service", and I wouldn't want to be the one to fuck that up.

Just as I was about to doze off, I heard a knock at my front door. I ignored it, hoping the person would go away. It didn't. The knocking got louder until the person was pounding at my door like they were the FBI or something.

The pounding continued for at least five more minutes, and I finally gave up and decided to see who it was. I got out of bed and turned on the porch light once I reached the front, looking out the window to check who it was. Even with the porch light on, it was hard to tell who was knocking, but it sure as hell wasn't anyone I recognized.

They seemed to notice me peeking out at them from the window and we locked eyes for a second before I hurriedly closed the curtains again and opened the door. "Hello?" I said, peering up at the stranger.

In front of me was a man taller than me who had black hair, dark eyes, pale skin, and a somewhat familiar but unsettling smile. "Hello, Madam," he said, taking my hand and kissing it. "I hate to come at such a late hour, but it looked like you had guests over, so I figured I'd wait until we could meet privately," he explained. "I wanted us meeting to be special, you know?" he smiled at me in a slightly psychotic way before asking, "Would you mind if I came inside?" 

I shook my head and started to try and close the door as I spoke. "Actually, I have to get to bed. I have work tomorrow, and-" The man's face darkened for a moment before he smiled again and nodded in understanding. "Very well, then. I'll come visit you tomorrow after you get off work," he said. "Uh, okay...?" I said in the friendliest way possible. The man kissed my hand once more before waving goodbye. I shut the door, turned off the lights, and went back to sleep.

???'s pov:

I walked around the house, looking inside the windows to see if I could spot my darling Y/N anywhere. I finally found the window to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully with two plushies of those stupid sun and moon animatronics. I'm ever so grateful that they've been destroyed.

I watched through the window as Y/N's chest rose and fell slowly. I wanted to be in bed beside her, my head on her chest as I listened to her heartbeat. Oh, how delicious it must sound. I've failed previously due to my rather unpleasant encounter with Moon, but now with this new body my friend William put me in, I should have no trouble at all.

A/N: Tysm for 10k+ reads omg 🎉❤️👏