⭐️•Bonus Chapter•⭐️ | Mr. Emily's Death

(After Mr. Emily called you)

Mr. Emily's (Henry III) pov:

I quickly packed my things, stuffing whatever I could in my suitcase. I had already booked a flight to London, and I sold the house. I'm done.

Fazbear Entertainment should've been shut down a long time ago. It was a great business, but it's stressful as all hell to manage my grandfather's old franchise. And that bastard Carl. He gives me the creeps.

I shoved the last shirt into my suitcase and forced it shut, praying that the locks didn't bust. I grabbed my luggage and turned off all the lights, heading out the door and into the night.

I placed my suitcases in the back of my truck and got into the driver's side.

"Where are you headed, big boy?" a voice behind me said. "I thought we made a deal. I never said anything about you moving, remember?"

I froze, my hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, and my heart beating a mile a minute. "I- I'm just heading out on vacation," I lied.

"Mhm, but why so many bags? And why were those people over here at your house?" he said. "You're not moving, are you?"

I didn't even take the time to respond. I just grabbed my pocket knife and sank it into his side. "OW!!! DAMN YOU-!" I quickly shoved him out through one of the back side doors and shut them, locking the car before I sped off.

I didn't think the bastard would be watching me this whole time. How he knew I was moving away is beyond me. I doubt Y/N told him. She hates him, and honestly, I do too. The man's a goddamn pervert and a criminal. How someone like him ended up working at the pizzaplex is far beyond me, but then again, it's the Freddy Fazbear franchise.

Sure, I feel guilty for just leaving the situation and abandoning my employees like this, but I can't take any more of this god-awful torment.

As I was driving, I spotted a dark figure in my rearview mirror. Upon closer inspection, it was him. He had somehow hitched a ride on my truck.

Well, shit.

I started swerving slightly to try and shake him off, but he wouldn't budge. He had a tight grip on my vehicle, and he was climbing on it. I could hear him.

There were no rest stops or police stations nearby for me to drive to, so I was most likely fucked. But it's not like he was armed, right?

After five more minutes of driving, he appeared on the windshield, blocking my vision. He started pounding on the glass, causing large cracks to form. I continued to drive blindly, all my logic and common sense thrown out the window. At this point, my mind was so unraveled that I couldn't even think straight, not with all the stress I'd been under and all the wild events that had happened.

As I continued to drive, it wasn't long before I drove off the edge of the road. I saw water surround my vehicle, and Carl swam away.

The cracks he had created in my windshield broke as the pressure of the water grew greater, and water flooded my truck. I desperately tried to open the doors or m windows to swim up, but it was no use. Nothing worked, and I was sinking fast. But that wasn't even the worst thing.

I can't swim.

I sat there helplessly, debating calling 911, but I didn't even know where I was, and it would take them hours to track my location from my phone, and by then I'd be dead.

Oh well.

It was a good life, I guess.

I didn't have much to live for, though.

I don't know what will happen next, but I know for sure that Carl is standing up there on the road watching me and my truck sink below the murky waters.

637 Words

(This is canon to the story btw)