13: CALL DA POPO

A/N: I wrote this close to 12am, so the quality might be dog shit ✌🏼

Y/N's pov:

I ran into the lobby, thinking I could get the rabbit person before they left, but they weren't there. Link was gone as well, which worried me a bit. I quickly ran out of the lobby and checked all the closets and employee doors to see if the rabbit person had gone in or left the kid somewhere. I also tried listening for screaming or cries for help, but unfortunately, I had no luck. After searching most of the upper floor, I decided to go down to management and use the cameras to see if I could find them.

As I went to the office, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Shouldn't you be at the daycare, dear?" I felt shivers go up my spine as I heard the all too familiar voice of Carl.

I turned around to face him and put on my best smile. "Yes, but someone ran out with a child that isn't theirs, so I'm trying to find them before something bad happens," I explained. Carl nodded. "I see. What did they look like?" he asked. "Well, they were wearing a rabbit costume with red eyes on it, and they had a knife with them," I said. Carl nodded again before responding. "I'll check the cameras to see if I can find them. Now, why don't you head back to the daycare, sweetheart? Your shift isn't over yet," he advised me with a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and moved away from him. His touch was a bit disturbing, and I was uncomfortable. I was heading back to the daycare when I heard a noise. At first, I thought it was one of the other people in the pizzaplex in a nearby area, but it sounded like someone was pounding on a door. And it sounded close.

I followed the sound to an empty party room. I cautiously opened the door and turned on the lights, but I wish I hadn't.

In the party room, Link's arms and legs had been tied up and he had a rag in his mouth so he couldn't speak, but that wasn't even the worst part.

Near the back of the party room, I saw the kid that had been taken by the rabbit person earlier, and from the looks of it, they had bled to death from a deep wound in their side, judging from the puddle of blood they were sitting in.

I covered my mouth in horror at the scene.

I freed Link and removed the rag from his mouth so he could move properly again. "Are you okay? What happened? Was it that rabbit person?" I asked. Link nodded and cleared his throat. "They dragged me out of the lobby and put me in here," he explained. "They probably would've killed me if you hadn't found me,"

I looked at the dead kid in the corner of the room again. "I just feel really bad about the kid. What am I supposed to tell his parents?" I said. Link shrugged. "We should probably tell somebody about this," he said as we exited the room. "I already told Carl about the rabbit person. He said he would check the cameras to see where they were," I said. Link nodded.

"We should probably head back to the daycare and make sure Sun and the kids are okay," he suggested.

Sun's pov:

I kept a careful watch over the kids as they all drew pictures or played with toys in a safer area of the daycare away from the exits and entrances so the rabbit person Y/N mentioned wouldn't be able to steal them as easily.

Speaking of Y/N, she hasn't come back yet from searching for the missing child, and now I'm worried that the rabbit person got her too D:

I was doing my rounds checking on the children when I saw someone enter the daycare out of the corner of my eye.

"Y/N, you're back!" I said, about to give them a hug. I stopped when I realized it wasn't her. It was some other girl with blonde hair, and she had a security guard uniform, even though I had never seen her before.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else, mind telling me your name?" I asked as I crouched down near her. "Back up off me," she commanded. She walked away somewhere else, but I didn't think to see where she went. Instead, I returned to the children and continued to watch over them.

It was almost time for them to be picked up, so I was about to grab their attention when the lights went out.

I quickly looked around to see who turned off the lights, and I saw the blonde girl by the security desk putting on some sort of costume. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! THE LIGHT STAY ON, ON, ON!" I shrieked, clawing at my face.

I tried to stop Moon from coming out and attempted to get away from the children, but ERRORS kept showing up in my vision, and eventually, I couldn't see anymore, but I heard one thing.

"Moon, get me the kids. They've been naughty and need to be taught a lesson,"

867 Words