Part 7

Written: November 2 2023 - Updated: November 16 2023.

Reader's Pov -

After I finished talking to Clockwork for a bit, I grabbed some stuff out of the fridge to make a sandwich. I quickly and sloppily made my sandwich and ate it, almost choking on it once.

After I finished my sandwich, I ran upstairs. I ran down the hall for awhile, passing a bunch of rooms, the one that for some reason caught my attention was the door with Toby's name on it.

'Oh yeah! I really need to get to know him more!' My running comes to a stop when I see a door with my name on it.

"Ooh! I already got a room!" I say happily, then open the door to see a nice and clean room. The bed was on the left side of the room, a [F/C] rug a foot or two away from the bed laying on the floor, there was a closet and desk on the right side of the room and the walls were [S/F/C].

"Woah... This looks so cool!!" I walk over to the bed and flip down on it. I sit up a few minutes later, finally noticing the few [F/B] and [F/S] posters on the walls.

As I was looking around my new room, I heard a knock at the door.

I stand up and skip over to the door, cracking open for a moment before fully opening it.

'Oh, it's just EJ, what's he doin' here?'

"Eh heh, sorry to bother ya, Y/n. But, it's time for dinner."

"Already?!" I look up at the clock above my bed and see that it's already 8:00 p.m.

"Yep, I'll meet ya down there." I step out, "Umm.. I'll walk with you, if that's fine?"

EJ nodded as he started walking down the hall, I followed behind silently, lost in thought. Until we got to the stairs.

Without realizing, I had tripped and was about to fall down the stairs, guess I was too lost in thought to notice the stairs right in front of me.

"Oh shit-" I close my eyes, preparing for some pain, but to my surprise I haven't even fallen.

I open one eye to see Toby had grabbed my arm, pulling me back up. "Oh, thanks, Toby."

I saw his mouth guard shift a bit upwards. "No problem, but *tic* please watch where you're *crack* goin', we wouldn't *tic* want ya getting hurt now."

"Yep, I now know to never zone out in the mansion." I say awkwardly, I had already been pulled up, but Toby didn't let go of my arm for some reason.

"Umm, Toby, can you please let go of my arm now?" He quickly released my arm, "Oh, haha, yeah. Sorry."

"Nahh, it's fine." I smile at him, then turn towards the stairs and start carefully walking down them, "Well, let's get to the table!" I say happily.

I heard Toby's steps follow behind me, then come to a stop when we saw EJ and Jeff fighting.

"Urgh! Get outta here! You're annoying!", Jeff yelled at EJ, as he grabbed hit knife from his pocket.

"I'll stop once you stop being such an idiot!" EJ yelled back.

"How am I an idiot?!" Jeff held his knife up a bit, ready to attack EJ if he said anything wrong.

"You said you were literally gonna kill Y/n! How many times do I have to say, Slender said no killing her!" EJ gripped the rusting scalpel in his hand.

"Whatever! I won't kill her!" Jeff shoved his knife back in his pocket and sat down in the chair across from Clockwork, now angrily pouting.

EJ simply sighed and sat in the chair across from an empty one, that I had decided to sit in.

EJ's face- well, mask, seemed to shift a bit once he saw me.

I awkwardly smiled at him, unsure of what to say.

Soon, Slenderman walked into the room, the static was really loud right now, it seemed like he was angry.

"Y/n, I have to warn you, my brothers are going to be visiting soon. I must warn you about Offender Man. If he offers you a flower, do not take it. I repeat, Do. Not. Take. It. Unless you want to get r-a-p-e-d."

"Th-thanks for the warning," I gulped nervously before muttering to myself "Never again.."

EJ shifted a bit in his seat, "What'd you say, Y/n?" He asked curiously.

"Oh um.. nothing.", EJ stared blankly for a moment before saying, "Alright, whatever ya say."

I sigh, finally noticing the plate of [F/F] in front of me. Oh man, I was hungry.

I immediately started eating, like it was my last day on Earth. Or Hell, whatever ya wanna call it.

After almost everyone had finished eating, we heard a knock at the door and a sigh come from Slenderman.

"Come on in, brothers."

Suddenly, three tall, slender figures, similar to Slenderman, walk in the room.

"Heyyyy! Brother!", The figure with a smile on his face and polka dotted suit says happily before engulfing his brother, Slenderman, in a hug.

"Hello, Spendy..", Slenderman said, seeming less irritated after hearing his brother's cheerful voice.

A few moments later, one of Slendermans other brothers walks up to me, holding a [F/FL], "Hey there darlin'," 'Ugh, that nickname... I hate it..' "Would ya like a flower?" The guy asked, his grin growing wider than it already was.

"Umm-" Toby jumped in the way, "No! Don't *tic* take the flower! *Tic* it's a trick!"

"Awh, Toby, why'd ya have to ruin the fun?~"

"Shut up, *tic* Offender Man." Your eyes widened at Toby's, 'So that's Offender Man, and that's why I got a bad vibe from him..'

"But I just wanted to have some fun~", Offender Man said, stepping a bit closer.

"I don't think *tic* she wants to have 'fun' with you, especially *tic* not your version of fun, now, *tic* get your nasty ass *tic* outta here."

Offender Man scowled at Toby, his evil grin dropping as he grumbled and backed away.

I gulped, somewhat scared of what might happen next. So, I gripped onto Toby's hoodie, which earned me a quick glance. Toby raised an eyebrow. Then giggled softly, which I blushed at.

"Oh, stop flirtin' with her, she obviously likes me better.", I heard a voice say behind me.

I quickly spun around on my heel to come face-to-face with BEN.

"So, why don't ya come with me, how 'bout it cutie?", BEN asked, getting a bit closer to me.

A/N - Sorry about the small cliffhanger, hope you're liking the story so far! Sorry I haven't wrote in a couple of days! Anyways, have a great day/night, my lovely readers! - Adrian.