Part 11

Written: December 15 2023 - Updated: Unedited.

Reader's Pov - Time Skip - A Few Days After Jeff's Knife Situation -

I had been sitting in my room half the day, just reading this amazing book.

The book was called 'The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle'. (P.S, that's actually a real book, it's amazing).

I had also been listening to music all day, finally, one of my favorite songs came on. The song name is 'Everybody Loves Me', by OneRepublic. (An amazing song fr, also, sorry if you don't know or like this song, it's just part of the chapter).

I started singing along with it a bit, then I really got into it.

(I'm not typing the lyrics).

I was really in the moment, until, suddenly my door opened.

Toby had opened the door, "Awh, you're voice is amazing! You should sing to me sometime." Toby says with a smile.

"Eh?! Y-you heard me- how long were you there listening?!" I ask, embarrassed.

"I've been there the *tic* whole time! I heard you singing and I *tic* didn't wanna interrupt." Toby says casually.

'Oh my God, that's hella embarrassing..'

"Hey, hey! Don't *tic* worry! You're singing is amazing!"

"Wait really? I guess that makes me feel a bit better.." I sigh in relief.

"So, what have you *tic* been doin' all day?" Toby asks.

"Just sitting here, reading and listening to music. I'm really bored though."

"Alright, wanna *tic* go downstairs and watch *tic* some TV?" Toby asks.

"Eh, sure. I got nothin' better to do."

"Great!" He smiles, "Let's *tic* go!"

We both walk downstairs, to our surprise, BEN and Jeff had already been watching a movie together.

They were dying laughing at the moment.

"Yo, BEN. What's this movie?" I ask.

"It's call 'Strays', it's a really funny movie. You guys can watch it with us, if you want.

"Sure, I mean, that's what we came down here to do anyways."

Me and Toby sit on the couch, I decided to sit in between Jeff and Toby.

Throughout the movie, Jeff was getting a little touchy, he placed his hand on my thigh, but I moved it off.

Then he decided to put his arm around me. I dunno if I was the only one that noticed, but Toby seemed pissed.

When Jeff pulled me closer, Toby didn't even say anything, he just grabbed me and set me on his lap.

I could feel the heat rising to my face, but I decided to just stay sitting there and not say anything.

After the movie, I noticed that Toby fell asleep.

His head was resting on my shoulder, as he kept his arms securely wrapped around my waste.

BEN noticed this, almost instantly.

He grabbed his phone quickly and took a couple pictures.

"Yo Jeff, look at them." BEN says, then points to me and Toby.

My face instantly went red, but I didn't wanna move and wake Toby up.

So, I just awkwardly sat there as Jeff and BEN left, giggling like little idiots.

I sigh.

'Damn.. are we just gonna have to stay down here tonight? Guess so.. cuz I don't wanna wake him up, and it doesn't seem like he's waking up anytime soon.'

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into a very comfortable sleep.

Time Skip - The Next Morning, Still On The Couch -

I yawn and try to sit up, but completely forget I'm being held down by Toby's arms..

Now, we were basically spooning on the couch. (Somehow).

A few minutes after trying to escape his grasp, I managed to, but I woke Toby up.

"Oh shit.." I freeze.

"Wha? What the *tic* fuck?" Toby immediately lets go of me.

"I-im so *tic* sorry about that *tic* Y/n!" Toby's face was about three shades away from a tomato at this point.

"Hey, hey! It's fine!"

"Really? Thank you *tic* for not being mad!" Toby says, now relieved.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I ask, now confused.

"Cuz we were literally *tic* spooning! I fell asleep *tic* after the movie and *tic* trapped you there all night!"

"Ehh, it's fine."

"I actually kinda enjoyed it..." I mutter to myself.

"Huh?"

"Oh- nothin'." I say.

"Alright *tic* then.. well, uhh.. *tic* whatcha wanna do?" Toby asks.

"Hmm.. I dunno, wanna go killing? Or go outside?"

"Sure.. let's go *tic* outside and go tree climbing!"

"Ooh, okay! Sounds fun!" I jump up and put on my shoes, Toby does the same.

Then we head outside.

Small Time Skip - After Awhile Of Climbing Trees -

As me and Toby finally get down the tree, something horrifying comes into view.

It looks like that think I saw in the forest the first day I came here.

"What the hell is that thing?!"

"Calm *tic* down, Y/n, we'll be *tic* fine!" Toby says nervously.

I back away a bit.

"This is *tic* the rake, it might *tic* attack you.. be careful." Toby says.

"Alright.. I will... I don't wanna be attacked again." I say.

"Again?"

"Yeah.. that attacked me on the first day I got here, remember?"

"Ohhh, yeah! I *tic* remember!" Toby says.

"Yeah.."

~ Flashback ~

I look up at the thing before me, only to see a horrifying creature standing in front of me. My eyes widen in horror, I scoot back a bit, not sure of what the creature is capable of. Without warning, the creature jumps on me.

~ End Of Flashback ~

I shiver at the memory.. I refuse to ever go near that thing again...

"I'm never gonna go near it again.. what the hell even is it?"

"I dunno, *tic* he's just some random creature that showed up in *tic* the forest one day. He won't *tic* harm us if he knows we're with Slenderman."

"Cool.."

A/N - Finally wrote another part!! Yippee!! Hope y'all like this chapter! Have a great day/night, my fellow readers!

Ticci Toby x Reader - Is This Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें