Chapter seven

The door was slammed shut as their bodies combined in a tangling mess of heat and desire.

"Don't move," she whispered, her hands reaching for her buttons. "Just relax. I'll take care of you."

Armani stood still with her back against the wall, breathing hard as Blaze's tongue grazed across her neck, wet and warm. Her stomach tingled and her head raced with a thousand thoughts she couldn't hear. She felt like melting under the arms that gripped her waist, pulling her pelvis towards Blaze's, feeling her denim shorts against her light skirt.

One ringed finger slipped under her blouse, circling around her bra's hook and undoing it in a single move. Blaze's lips pulled away from her neck fast enough for her blouse to come off before sinking back into it, earning a breathy moan from her. Armani didn't know what sounds her throat was making. It made her shy and alert at the same time.

Blaze put her hands under her knees and swooped her off in a single motion, now kissing her softly. She carried her to her bed, her mouth never leaving hers. Armani raked her hand through Blaze's hair, a small whimper escaping her as Blaze's attention began a dangerous stroll away from her lips, down her neck and headed for her chest. She placed soft kisses on her collar bone, her fingers nimbly caressing her stomach with the tiniest touches. Armani could feel the tingles and the cold air that covered her whenever her busy lips moved from whatever part it covered. The rest of the bra came off in a swift movement, knocking air out of Armani's lungs. Covering the spot the bra had left, Blaze's mouth landed on her soft breasts, sucking and teasing and nibbling. Armani's mouth opened in a silent gasp, her fingers tightening around Blaze's hair, pulling it gently.

Blaze's hands slipped under her skirt, pulling her legs up to her shoulder. Her mouth landed on her wet spot, earning another loud moan. Armani covered her mouth with her hand in an attempt to stop the sounds that escaped. Her panties were pulled off quickly before being replaced by Blaze's tongue. It lapped over her heat, stroking and prodding. She could feel her teeth grazing the lips down there and writhed in sheer pleasure until she rose in a wild climax.

Blaze sat up, taking off her own shirt and pants quickly. She hitched up Armani's skirt and placed her legs around her waist, pulling her forward and crushing them in another kiss while pressing their lower lips together. Armani felt her wetness and gasped when it pressed against hers. She hadn’t even noticed that Blaze was naked under her.

Without a warning, Blaze began to move, slowly and gently at first, starting a rhythm her heart struggled to follow. She picked up the paced, the sound of their legs lapping against each other and their kisses and moans reverbating against the walls, turning them on even more.

Blaze sunk her teeth into her neck, groaning and grinding. They picked up the pace, moving fervently like animals in heat. Armani felt the air missing in her lungs and gasped, her eyes closed and arms tightened around Blaze. A silent cry came, rocking her body forward and making them both tremble. Her fingers dug into Blaze's back, earning her a deep groan by her ear.

They fell apart, landing into the tangled sheets around them, panting. Armani opened her eyes finally. She lay on Blaze's chest, her head pressed against her soft breasts. Blaze raised her hand to Armani's hair and began to stroke it gently. Their breaths were the only sound they could hear now.

"Blaze," Armani whispered softly. Her words hitched her throat with nervousness. "Now that we've..." She trailed off, trying to collect herself. "We've had sex. Does that mean were dating now?"

Blaze was silent. Armani held her breath, bracing herself for whatever she would say, no matter how much it would sting. She could feel her calm breathing from the rise and fall of her chest, the opposite of what her own heart felt like. "Of course," she finally said, kissing her forehead. "I'm not the best girlfriend though. Are you fine with that?"

Armani nodded excitedly. If she wasn't already the best girlfriend, what more could she want?

The next day, they walked to school together. She trailed behind Blaze like a child, her hair down to hide the bruises and hickeys from the night before. Blaze had kept her up all night, going round after round until she almost passed out. She was a beast. And Armani liked it.

They walked down the corridor all the way to her class hall where people had started to flood in. Armani kept her head down, having an odd feeling that people were staring at her after she had slept with another woman.

“I have classes all day,” Blaze said, drawing her from her thoughts. “We could meet up later in the evening at that same restaurant you met Ripley. What time does your classes end?”

“By two,” she replied.

Blaze nodded before reaching down and kissing her cheek. “I’ll see you soon, ‘kay?”

She nodded and smiled, touching the spot her lips touched. She watched her walk away, relishing the feeling that came with it all. She had a girlfriend now. It was strange to imagine.

“Armani?” a familiar voice asked behind her and she turned.

“Ripley.”

Blaze’s friend frowned at her, her eyes darting from her to the path Blaze left by. She exhaled deeply and grabbed her hand, pulling her into her class hall. “We need to talk.”