Chapter nine

The ride to her apartment was quiet. Blaze still seemed angry but her face wasn’t as tight and her body wasn’t as rigid as before. She had repeated over and over how she wasn’t mad at Armani but still, her hands trembled when she wrapped them around Blaze’s waist on her bike. Now, she got off the bike and straightened her skirt, her head down and waiting for whatever harsh words Blaze would spit at her for meeting Ripley behind her back. Blaze got off the bike as well and took off her helmet.

“I’m sorry,” Armani repeated again like a broken record.

Blaze turned to her and tilted her head sideways. She sighed and turned away, her face reddening. “Stop apologizing.”

Armani nearly choked. Was she tired of her already? Tears filled her eyes. “I’m really sorry.” Please don’t leave me.

Blaze still looked away, her ears looking redder from the gaps between her full hair. “It’s really fine, don’t apologize.”

Why was she refusing to look at her? Armani felt her heart sink. “Blaze…please. I promise I’ll be good-”

“Fuck,” Blaze finally faced her, a muscle ticking in her throat. Her face was red and she was biting her bottom lip to keep from smiling. Armani stopped herself from stepping back with the look on her face. She almost looked angry yet she wasn’t. Her eyes gleamed dangerously but from the way she bit her lip, it was like she was holding herself back.

It wasn’t anger. It was desire.

“Come with me.” She barely finished her words before she grabbed Armani’s hand and pulled her into her apartment building. The journey to her room door normally took five minutes but they made it in two. Immediately Armani walked in, Blaze pushed her against the wall, pinning her hands above her head and capturing her lips in a strong, rough kiss.

When Blaze finally pulled away, Armani could hear her heart beating in her ears. It was loud and she trembled from their kiss. Blaze’s face was still red and her eyes were still clouded with pure desire.

“Blaze-” she kissed her again, effectively shutting her up.

Her kisses trailed away from her lips and down her neck, breathing hard over the wet traces and making Armani shiver. “Rami,” she groaned out in a hot breath. She held her hands above her head with one hand, permitting the other to ravage her body. Her fingers were already around her thigh under her skirt, drawing circles with the cold steel of her rings on her dark skin. Armani whimpered from the cold contact.

“You’re so fucking hot,” Blaze muttered, looking down at her with a frenzied look on her face. “Fishnet stockings?” she kissed her. “An off the shoulder sweater?” she kissed her again. “Your beautiful hair up like that?” again. “That short skirt?” she kissed her again, this time driving Armani to lean forward. “I wasn’t even mad at you so why were you apologizing and looking so fucking adorable?” she kissed her for longer this time and grabbed her butt cheek, earning a yelp. “If you keep looking so cute, I won’t be able to hold back next time, Rami.”

Armani didn’t know why but hearing her speak like that made her feel hotter and wetter. She looked down and saw the hand gripping her thigh so hard it almost hurt. She didn’t know what to say all that so she said the words she knew best. “I’m sorry.”

Blaze closed her eyes and made a sound similar to a growl. Armani’s heart was racing badly now. “You sly devil.” Her hands went under her knees and pulled her up, catching her off guard. “This is your fault now.”

She dropped her on the bed, quickly pulling off her shirt, giving Armani a front row view of her amazing body. She wore a black sports bra that shone against her fair skin. Her stomach was very toned with a few pecs even. Her waist held the band of her shorts perfectly and with her hair sprawled down her shoulders like that made her look like walking sex. Armani gulped.

“Can we talk about this?” she whispered pleadingly.

Blaze shook her head as she climbed the bed on all fours, trapping her underneath. “It’s too late for that, cupcake.”

Armani had a second to catch her breath before Blaze’s hot body pressed against her. It was hard to breath from her weight and the way she kissed her but she didn’t mind. Blaze slipped her underwear off, her fingers quickly and skillfully replacing it. Two finger slipped in and she gasped. She could feel Blaze smile against her lips before she moved faster, thrusting in and out of her with such force that her nails dug into Blaze’s flesh. She heard her groan and she moved even faster.

“Blaze…” she managed to call out. Her tongue was giving up on her and Blaze still crushed her in a kiss. “Please…slow down.”

She didn’t slow down. She turned her fingers around instead, causing her legs to give out under her. “Come for me, Rami.”

She did.

Her back arched and her toes curled in the air. She could swear that she drew blood from how much her fingers dug into Blaze’s skin. If she really did, Blaze said nothing, looking rather pleased to see her flushed face and weak expression.

She pulled off the rest of her clothes quickly, leaving Armani confused. “I just came,” she pleaded. “Can I rest a little?”

Blaze grinned and reached for her sweater, taking it off with ease. “You say that but you’re still twitching down there.” She grabbed her legs and turned her on her side, leaning down and whispering in her ear. “You’re lucky I don’t have my strap here.”

Even without the strap, it was a menace. Blaze gripped her thigh tightly, pulling her so close their lips touch the same way they kissed. It was riveting, the way Blaze’s body trembled against hers when she moved, the force she used to slam into her shaking the bed underneath them both and having her moaning out of control. When they both reached their climax, Blaze kissed her fervently again, still raging to go again. Armani looked down at her trembling legs and sighed, completely giving up and calming her horny girlfriend down.

Author's note

Hey, all. This is the last chapter I will be uploading...for now.
My exams begin on Monday and I can not afford to write during exams. It takes around a month to finish up so consider this a hiatus.
Please be patient and wait for me. I will be back and hopefully with prewritten chapters so still, share, vote and comment. Thank you so much!

P.S. I will be creating a Facebook page for this book and/or a TikTok account. Stay frosty.