SIDE STORY-3: Pizza Time

Mulai dari awal

"See if you can infiltrate the warehouse and gather information about what they're planning. The rest of us will be in a 500 meter radius around the block, so we can quickly converge if needed." Zain said.

Ritvik nodded, his spectral abilities already itching for action. "Consider it done. I'll sneak around and gather as much info as I can without them even knowing."

Arush, the powerhouse of the group, cracked his knuckles. "Once we have the intel, we need a coordinated approach. I can draw their attention, take the hits, and give you guys an opening. Agrim, Zain, be ready to hit them with everything you've got."

Agrim, always the cautious one, chimed in. "Let's not forget Taskmaster's ability to mimic fighting styles. We need to keep him guessing. I'll focus on disrupting his patterns while you two deliver the heavy blows."

Zain leaned forward, a glint of determination in his eyes. "And remember, guys, teamwork is our greatest strength. We've trained for this, and we know each other's moves. Let's use that to our advantage."

"Oh, right– I managed to snag this from the warehouse."

"What is it?"

"It's a piece of tech from Shocker's gauntlets. We can reverse-engineer it to create a concussion-blast gadget."

"That... That might be the smartest idea you've ever had."

"At least I've had one."

"Fuck off."

...

[CONCUSSION BLAST]
[Gadget Type: Wide knockback gadget]
[Range: Short]
[Description: The Concussive Blast emits a powerful sonic wave, causing nearby enemies to tumble backwards with great force.]

"It's done..."

"It's still incomplete. If we can figure out a way to install an expansion nozzle, a few extra capsules of sonic waves, and a super-charger, this thing will be a force to be reckoned with."

"But for now, this will do..."

"Let's test it out, shall we?"

"What should we practice on?" Agrim asked and looked at the others, who were already staring at him with grins on their faces. "NO! NOPE! LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS, PLEASE!"

"Get him!"

"I'm gonna kill all of you! You hear me? You're gonna regret this!"

"Here goes nothing..." Ritvik attaches the gadget to his web-shooters and fires off a sonic blast that knocks Agrim about 25 meters backwards.

"Hugh! OH– Oof!"

"It works."

"Fuck you guys..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I have nothing to add for now. Just a short side story that introduces a new gadget in the Spider-Men's arsenal and some friendly banter.

- ZZS101