CHAPTER-12: Club Activities?

DISCLAIMER: HEAVY SPOILERS FOR "THE SPIDER-MEN: BEYOND THE WEB"

ARUSH KUMAR'S POV:

April 20th, 2017

"And that is exactly why I will teach you the rules of this beautiful game one by one."

Ah shit, here we go again... This oughta be interesting.

"What do you mean? And how exactly are you planning on doing that?"

"Like you learn anything else- practice, practice, and practice~ Duh!"

"Ah, I see. And do you have an idea on where to start?"

"Of course!" she said proudly. "Like I said, I was in your situation once, and as you can see- I obviously succeeded in changing. And since you're TheKnight, the best New Tokyo Mortal Kombat player, you should definitely be able to succeed as well."

"Alright, that sounds promising. What should I do then?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll eventually think of a plan to help you out. I actually have the first step already figured out, but-"

But...?

"But what...?"

"I'm kinda hungry again! And now, it's my turn to suggest a place to eat."

How much can this girl eat?

...

"Mmm! THis pasta is so good!" Hinami softly said with a smile.

Now that I get a good look of her face from this close, she's actually pretty cute. Any teenage boy would fall for her if they saw her like this.

...Is what I would've said if I didn't know the real Aoi Hinami. Props to anyone who'd put up with that side of her.

"It's nice."

We were currently sitting in an Italian-themed restaurant. According to Hinami, this place had some of the best food in the city, and apparently, their cheese was 'mouth-watering'. I ordered a minced-lamb lasagna, while Hinami got herself a carbonara with extra cheese.

*SHAKE* *SHAKE*

The restaurant also offered some tableside grated cheese in a container, which you could put on your food yourself, and... this girl was going to town on the cheese. I mean, hey- who doesn't like cheese? But... there's a limit to everything, damn...

"This cheese is so good. When I said mouth-watering cheese, I was talking about this one." she held up the container in her left hand. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, let's get down to business, shall we?" I asked rhetorically. "What's the first step?"

"Way to take the fun out of everything~ And this is exactly what we'll be improving!"

"Huh? You... you want me to be someone that's fun to be around?"

"Yep! Now, please recall the three things that define an 'attractive appearance.'"

What does that have to do with... well, anything?!

"Posture, expression, and build." I said lazily.

"Hexactly!"

Huh? Wh- Hex-exactly?? Is this girl actually a 16 year old?

"Um..."

"So, we'll try and improve those three abilities of yours. Let's start with 'expression.'"

"Right, but-"