› warning ‹

this story contains strong language, violence, and sensitive subject matter that may not be appropriate for all audiences. if you have any concerns about the content of this story, i encourage you to proceed with caution or consult a trusted source for support.

this story is purely a work of fiction and does not reflect any real-life events, individuals, or organizations. the narrative and its contents are entirely the creation of the author and should not be construed as factual or based on true events. ( if i do, please consider it was a coincidence )

i respectfully ask that you refrain from expressing your dislike of this book in such an abrasive and inappropriate manner. if this book does not resonate with you, that is perfectly fine, but i kindly request that you refrain from using offensive language in your expressions of disagreement or dislike.

i would like to remind you that plagiarism is a serious offense, and any attempts to copy or use my original work without my expressed permission will result in legal action and serious consequences. i have put significant effort and creativity into this story, and i expect that my intellectual property will be respected and not misused for personal gain.

lastly, may you be enlightened by the wisdom of my book, and the emotions you experience from it fill you with a sense of fulfillment and joy.

- hoon