Oh, I know what is going to happen next. I have watched too many dramas to know the next dialogue. 

"I don't want to listen to it anymore. Break up and I'll give you money for it." He says, ripping the cheque from the book and raising it to me. I shake my head and push his hand back. "Jin, it's very nice of you to offer me money, but your money won't change anything. I have made my decision. I'm staying with Jimin, and I will not break up with him. You can keep your money." I tell him in a hard voice.

"Don't meet him again," he sticks to his position and I sigh. "Why are you acting like his father? If I don't meet him, the relationship won't be a relationship. Jimin is someone more important to me than any money in the world. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I will do nothing to lose him. Nothing in the world will make me break up with Jimin. Not even yourself or that money of yours, Kim Seokjin."

I stand up and look at him fiercely into his eyes, "Jimin loves me, and I love him. That's all that matters to me."

He throws his head back and rubs his temple so I turn back to face the door but he stops me. "Y/n, listen-"

"Jimin makes me happy, and I will not let him go. What's the use in continuing this discussion, Jin? I won't change my mind, you know that. And I don't see why I should. Jimin and I love each other. Anyway, you know I'm not listening to you. I'm not letting anyone come in between us." I yell at him.

I watch him getting a little startled by my sudden interruption. "The fans are being too unreasonable!" He shouts back and I scoff at his attitude. "But do the fans really matter that much? Jimin loves me and he's not ashamed to admit it. We love each other, and that should be enough, shouldn't it?" 

"It isn't. You don't know the fans." He screams, pulling his hair back and fixing his glasses that are falling from the bridge of his nose. "Then I'll get to know them. Besides, they're fans, not friends or family. Why should Jimin care about what they say or think about his relationship? It's not like he's not supposed to be in one." I reason and he squints his eyes at me.

"Are you here after his money?" I chuckle bitterly and throw him a look of disbelief. "If I was, do you think I'd be putting up with so much drama? I'm here because I love Jimin. And I am still standing here in front of you because I respect you a lot, Jin. I know you don't want ill for Jimin. That's the truth. And it has nothing to do with money." I look at him straight in the eyes and he shuts them and licks his lips in irritation.

"If that's still not good enough for you, then I'm sorry, but I can't break up with Jimin. I won't take my relationship for granted, not after how much I've loved and supported him." I tell him.

"You're so selfish!"

"And you, Jin, are too strict. Isn't it enough that we love each other and would be devastated if we broke up? Why is everyone so focused on the negative? Or are the fans the only ones who get to decide who Jimin is allowed to be with?" I stick to my side.

"No. Knowing very well how his fans will react, I don't approve of you."

"But I wasn't asking for your approval, Jin. I'm gonna tell you again, it doesn't matter what the fans say or think because I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing this for Jimin. I won't break up with him, Jin. I won't let him go, not ever. Not for you or even the fans. I love him, he loves me and that should be enough." I say and turn around, walking towards the exit but his words make me halt again.

"You keep saying that he loves you but are you sure about that?" He asks and I turn to him. "Yes, I trust him a lot more than you think," I reply instantly. He bites his lips and shakes his head. "I didn't want to tell you the truth, Y/n but you made me do this." He says. I roll my eyes at his new drama but his next words made my heart break into a thousand pieces,

"Jimin. He created the dating rumors. To grab the attention of media and fans to himself. Using you."

**************************

Drumrolls! Like Crazy has surpassed 52k reads??