schloss aus süßem schokoladenrotem samt: Realization of reality [35]/[15]/[6]

I was in the dark void, scared

-Kuragari?! What are you doing?! How could you be capable of killing your own friends?! And how could you be capable of betraying my trust?! I loved you!

Kuragari turned his head towards me, gazing at me and replying:

-Oh, Yukki... There's so much you don't know.

He chuckled as he answered me, starting to walk away from me

-What are you saying?! You're nuts! You raped me again! You said it was my father's fault! You lied!

-I lied. Yes, that's right. But- You also lied to me. You also betrayed my trust. And I feel so disgusted for loving you.

-So... You don't actually love me? 

-I do. I do love you. But I wish I didn't. I'm too "sick" to love an "innocent" girl like you.

-What does that even mean?! You also killed your friends! You killed Bella for no reason! You killed everyone for no reason!

-Yes, I did. But, do I look like I give a shit? No, I don't. That's because they're not important to me, they're just "side characters" in our "story", Yukki. That's why they don't appear or talk as much as we do in this dumb "story". And... In our "story"... We both get a "happy" ending. I, the "villain" in the story, succeed in doing what I always wanted to do, and you, the "main character", end up doing what I've always dreamed of.

-Which is...?

-Ahahah... Fucking you in the most disgusting way possible so you end up going crazy.

-What?!

I started flying away from him, as the void didn't have gravity, and he started chasing me, with his full power activated, so I had no chance of defeating him in a fight, so I flew and flew and flew away from him, faster and faster, without any of my powers to defend myself from his attacks 

-Yukki-chan~ Come back here~ I want to have some fun with you~

-Please stop this! Get away!

-Aww... Why should I? You can't stop me from touching and fucking your body!

Thinking -Dammit! This bitch won't stop! I need something! Somebody help me!

Ugh... Do you need my help?

Thinking -Yukki! Come on- I know you hate me because I'm your clone, but- Could you at least give me a hand?!

Okay... Sure. I'll help you outrun him. 

Kōkai No Megami gave me my vampire powers back, and I quickly used them as soon as she handed me them

With a raspy voice -Yes! Hey, Kuragari! Touch this instead, freak!

I made a flamethrower with my powers and I blasted it on his head, burning half of his face

-AHH! YOU DUMB BITCH! I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU AGAIN NOW! COME BACK HERE!

Thinking -Shit! It's not enough! Yukki! Give me more solutions!

I don't know anymore! Wait- Vampirix! Watch out!

I suddenly got grabbed by an enormous hand with very long and pointy nails before I could react, and I reconized them, because it was Kuragari's hand

Thinking -No! Ugh! I can't get him to let go off me!

-Ahahahah! You're so dumb and silly! How will you get out of THIS now? I actually want to see you struggle! Hahah!