das leben ist jenseits meiner grenzen: Date [24]/[4]

I woke up to the sound of a notification on my phone

-Ugh... Who is it...?

I grabbed my phone and I saw a message by Kuragari that was written:

"-Hi. Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Thinking -HUH?! WHAT?! A DATE?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM FOR A WEEK! WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!

Texting:

-A DATE??? I JUST MET YOU YESTERDAY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

"-Come on! Just to know more about each other! It'll be fun!"

-I MET YOU YESTERDAY!

"-And???"

-I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU THAT WELL!

"-That's why I asked you, dumbass!"

-WTF??

"-Come on!"

-WILL YOU SHUT UP IF I SAY YES???

"-Yes! I will!"

-OKAY! FINE! YES, I WILL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU.

"-Finally. Meet me at the cinema."

-ALRIGHT. I WILL.

I got up and I got dressed with the cutest Lolita outfit I could find 

-Alright. I have to be quick with my makeup.

I quickly put on some makeup and I ran as fast as I could to the cinema

Huff huff -W-where... Where are you?!

-I'm right behind you.

I turned around and I saw Kuragari with a dress

-Huh? Oh- Nice dress! Where did you get it?

-At a local shop.

-Wait- You even have heels on! You really wanted to serve some cunt, did you?

-I just like wearing dresses and heels. I think that they look good on me.

-Oh- You even shave! So you're not like those guys who don't even know what a razor is! Interesting...

-I just don't like seeing hair on my body. I think that body hair looks hideous on me.

-I don't think that I've ever met a man that shaves their body hair. Oh- Wait- Nevermind. Nathalie used to shave his body hair too. 

-Nathalie used to shave his body hair too? How do you know about that?

-Uh... It's a long story...

-Okay... So, what type of movie would you like to see?

-Me? Well- I like horror a lot! But that's just me. How about you?

-Oh- I... Uh... I don't like watching movies.

-You don't? So why even go to the cinema if you don't like watching movies?

-I'm sorry if-

-No need to apologize! It's not your fault! Let's go to a restaurant instead!

-Wait- We'll have to go there by foot?! Ugh... I don't want to walk any longer...

-Don't you have the power to teleport?

-Yeah...

-Then, use it!

-I actually had forgot about that. Thanks for mentioning it. Teleport me and Y-521.k to "restaurant".