bittersüße tragödie: We meet again [13]

Nathalie's pov:

I was lying on my bed at that moment, thinking of a way to apologize to Yukki:

-What the hell should I do? I need to apologize to Yukki for assaulting her! But, she's most probably not going to forgive me! Ugh... I'm fucked! Kuragari! Do you have any sugestions?

Of course I do not! You raped her! I don't think there's a way of someone forgiving their own rapist! Only if she's crazy! But, without that option, no, I don't think that there is a way for someone to forgive their rapist.

-Shit! I'm fucked! Wait- Kuragari! Do you think she has "Stockholm syndrome"?

What?! Hell no! She hates you! She wants you to fucking kill yourself!

-Damnit! I want to fucking kill myself!

Please don't do that.

-You're just saying that because we have the same body, right?

Correct.

-I knew it. Anyways- What do I do?!

I don't know! Don't ask me! You were the one who fucked her, not me! How am I supposed to know what you should do?!

-Maybe by thinking! Don't you have something that's called a "brain"?!

You're the one who's specialty is knowledge, not me! My specialty is beauty, not knowledge!

-Damn you! You're useless! I'll tell Yukki to come over and then I'll apologize to her.

You seriously think that only an apology is going to make her magically forgive you?! You're delusional!

-Give me a better idea, then!

I don't know! Give her a gift or something that'll cheer her up!

-You think that something like that is going to work?!

Maybe! Just give it a try! It might work!

-Come on! It's not going to work! The only thing that it'll do is embarrass me!

It won't! Try doing that! Give her something that she likes! Like... Flowers! And a cup of tea!

-Seriously?! Flowers?! I raped her, and your sugestion to make her forgive me is to give her a bouquet of cheap ass flowers?!

You don't know if it's going to work or not! What if it works? I'll make fun of you if it does!

-What if it doesn't?! I'll kill you if she doesn't forgive me!

If it doesn't, then fuck it! It's not that important!

-Kuragari! Yes it is!

Fuck it! It doesn't matter! Kidnap her again!

-WHAT?! No! I'm not crazy enough to do that again! Kidnapping her once again isn't going to help me with anything!

Drug her or some shit like that! I don't know!

-Neither do I! Give me a good suggestion instead of dumbass ones that don't make any damn sense!

Tell her to go to your house, make her some tea, give her some flowers, and apologize to her! Done! It's that simple!

-Dumbass! That's not going to work! She isn't stupid!

Just try! Please!

-Okay! Fine! I'll try! You're fucking insistent!

Text her right now!