bittersüße tragödie: Fight [16]

-Hey! Wake up!

-What...? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!

-What in the actual fuck are you doing in my son's house?!

Thinking -H-he kidnaped me again...? So it's his fault that I was raped!

-GET ME OUT OF HERE! DO SOMETHING! YOUR SON JUST KIDNAPED ME!

-What?! Nathalieeeeeee!

-What do you- Oh... I-I can explain!

-Then explain, NOW!

-Uhh... 

He started quietly doing lip language to me, he said:

"-I'll kill you if you don't tell her that I only brought you here because you wanted to stay here longer"

-Fine! -sighs- I-I-It's not his fault... I told him that I wanted to stay longer and then he brought me to the basement because he thought that you wouldn't find me...

-Oh! That makes sense! Next time, tell me that you want your friends to stay at your house for a little longer. Okay?

-Yes... Mom. Could you now leave MY house and NEVER come back EVER again?!

-Excuse me?! I'm your mom! You're the one who has to obey me!

-But this is my house! My house, my rules! So, get out of here and never return!

His mother left the house, crying

-Uh... Don't you think that was a bit too... harsh?

-If you knew how my mother was like you wouldn't say that for sure. That's why I brought you here.

Thinking -Is he finally going to kill me? I just want to die...

-What are you thinking about right now?

He touched my face and started rubbing my ear

-Have I ever told you that you are really pretty?

I didn't say anything back to him

Thinking -Is this ephebophile trying to flirt with me?

-Hey... Don't touch me...

-Sorry... Your ear is just... Soft and warm... And tiny... I would be a shame if I ripped them off...

Thinking -What did he just say?! 

-What?! 

-I'm joking! -thinking- I pretty much wasn't but let's pretend I was...

-Okay... Could you please let me go... I... I have to go home... My mom is very worried about me... So... I'm just gonna leave...

I quickly untied myself from the chair and then I ran home as fast as possible

Huff Huff -I can't believe that it was really that easy...

-Yukkisa! Where were you?!

-I already told you, I was at the sleepover with my "bestfriend".

-Phew... Okay, you should get going to sleep, you must be very tired.

-Uh... Okay... Goodnight mom!

-Goodnight...

I started crying in the sheets

Crying -I don't understand... Who's actual fault is it? Is it Nathalie's? I hope not...

After crying for a long time, I fell asleep