2|New Destinations

Börja om från början

"I must say, your Dad and I are really proud of you, Hailey. You handled this move very matured" Mom told me when we were in the vehicle on our way to the airport.

"What can I say? I have the best parents anyone could ask for" I told her.

The ride to the airport was nice and quiet, except for the occasional talks here and there. It didn't feel like previous times when we had to move. I wasn't able to describe this feeling, in short, I was anticipating our new home. A place where my parents found love and created the beautiful union they have now. I'm always inspired by their love - one day I hope I to  find a love just like theirs. If not a more intense love, exactly what they had would work fine.

"We're going in now. Are you feeling fine?" I heard Mom ask.

"Yes Mom. I can't wait to get home" I told her which she smiled and we got down from the vehicle, heading inside the jet.

"How're my two favorite women?"I ran into my Dad's welcoming embrace.

"I missed you  so much Dad!"

Pecking my cheeks; "I missed you more pumpkin"he said to me.

With that we went into the jet. I found my spot beside the window.  A girl got to see everything and create aesthetic memories. I had to show the girl's. Getting myself comfortable, I turned on the screen shuffling through movies before setting on one Korean drama. Who doesn't like Korean drama? Not me, if you liked it, you were automatically my friend.

"Miss, what can I offer you?" the flight attendant came by and asked.

"Anything on your menu that isn't alcoholic, gluten free and diary free. Thank you"

"Will be with you shortly"

That easily sums up a quality of my life, I haven't tried alcohol yet simply because -  I never found the fun idea behind getting wasted or using it as a means to escape a situation, in other cases; coping mechanism. Aside me being medically prohibited from diary and gluten products and food, I am very much permitted to have anything else. Does it ever get boring? Absolutely not! I'm perfect the way I am and how my body reacts. I could've been worse - perhaps be on lifetime medications. So no thanks, I'm  fit as a fiddle. Better than I could ever be.

••

The three hours flight had finally  come to an end, and so was F4; popularly known as Boy's Before Flower's. I am totally in love with Lee Min Hoo, can't wait to meet him in person. Tell me am not the only one who keeps photographs and branded souvenirs of their favorite pop stars and artists. It's frigging picture perfect, Lee and I. We would be the power couple. Yeah I know I'm delusional - allow me live in delusion world.

"Dad. Mom, can I tour the place when we  arrival?" I asked just as our luggage was hoarded into the GMC Sierra 1500 that was taking us home. Did I say my Dad was a collector? Well he was a chronic collector that's for sure. Mom on the other hand got influenced by her darling husband, which left me to be stuck in the middle. I loved cars, no doubt, but I wasn't crazy about them either. So when Dad gifted me my first car on my sixteenth after passing my drivers license -  which was the Audi A4; B9 facelift, I was thrilled. If there was a car  brand to be crazy about, then that would be an Audi.

Dad shrugged before responding, "I was thinking we would've  a family time before you started  classes, what do you think?"