THANKSGIVING: VH

Y/N pov

I am currently doing some  preparing for the dinner the night before. I found that it's easier that way and a lot less stressful.This year as well as other years I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house.

When i was little i always dreamt of a big house with my husband and kids. Then have all my family members come for the holidays. Speaking of husband....

"Yah i told you to stop eating the cake mix." i scolded vinnie as he dipped his finger into the cake mix for the third time.

"i'm sorry baby but it's so good. You won't let me have the macaroni and cheese. This is what i have to settle for." he said coming behind me and planting kissing on my neck.

"The mac and cheese isn't really done. I have to put it in the oven tomorrow. Also if you keep eating the cake mix there won't be cake for tomorrow." I said turing around to face him.

As i turned around he immediately gave me a kiss. But with vinnie one peck won't do. He pulled me by my waist to close any gap between us. I got so lost in the kiss that if i didn't need air i could have stayed like that.

"did they go down easy?" i asked pulling away to put the cal into the oven

"They smelled your cooking so they didn't want to go to bed. I told them the faster they sleep, the faster they can eat." Vinnie said

They are just like their father... they love to eat. Well maybe a little like me as well.

"mmm. well i am almost done. the last thing i have to do is the cake then i will be up" i said turning back my attention on the cake expecting Vinnie to go get ready for bed

To my "surprise" he stayed there arms warped around me with his chin my my shoulder. Not that i was complaining.

"i will stay here with you princess. Plus it's hsrd to hard asleep with out you" he said giving my cheek a kiss

"oh really? so the other night when you were knocked out before i even got to the room.... What was that?" i said giving him a amusing look

"we don't talk about that" Vinnie said

We stayed in the kitchen with us cleaning and putting away the food for tomorrow. Then the rest of the time waiting on the cake to be done. I sat on the counter while vinnie  was between my legs.

"You know i love you" Vinnie said randomly

i lifted my head up from his shoulder. everytime i hear him say that my heart still skips and beat and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Yes, and i love you too" I said giving him a kiss

"I really love you and so grateful for you. You not only let me be your husband, but you let me be a father to our children. You gave me the world. Baby you are my world." Vinnie's said while cupping my face in his hands.

moment like these

"awe baby. you are are making me blush" i said hinding my face in my hands. Gosh he has be acting like a school girl

"don't hind baby. i want to see your pretty face." vinnie says while moving my hands away and kissing my cheeks

Until the cake was done we stay in each other arms. Then went to our room and started our night routine. Beofre going to bed I checked on the kids one last time. Knowing that they were ok I made my way back to my room.

Seeing Vinnie sitting on our bed waiting for me just made my heart flutter. Days like these just makes me so thankful to have him in my life.

A/n: Heyyyy 🫣🫣

It's been so long..... I just had the urge to write this so don't mind the spelling and grammar mistakes. Which you all shoukd be use to by now.  Is this my comeback 👀.... idk

should i give a life update???

hope you all have a good day