PSA

OK !! so I want to bring out an issue that I keep on seeing, so if you don't know I am a person of colour (I am black). Normally when I write YN the main character I don't add a skin colour I will just maybe add like y/e/c (your eye color) or something like that. Because not everybody has the same eyecolor not even the same skin colour.

But there are certain stories like the "jealousy jealousy" one where i did make y/n  as a black person. Because I feel that when a famous white person date somebody of color some people don't really like it.  That is shown because some people comment like "why did you bring race into this" One is my story I can do as I please Two  because I feel that it is true so sometimes I do bring race and say that y/n is black.

I am also not saying that I feel that like black girls aren't good enough because we are Melanin Queens and we are very good enough but in society's eyes sometime we're not especially if we're with a white person.

and you know how diehard fans get when they ship their favourite celebrity with somebody and then somebody else comes in they attack them and they say all these rude things to them. ( talking about jealousy jealousy)

all in all i am saying that there will be sometimes were i make y/n black bc it's how i feel if i were to date vinnie hacker..... which is the whole point of this book to make it feel like you are dating Vinnie

I am sorry if this offends you in a type away but this is my viewpoint and it's my story and if you don't like it then please kindly stop reading

have a good day

if you want to talk about it more then leave comments