Traitor:VH

Y/N POV:

i was writing down some lyrics when i hear my phone go off. going to look at it i saw it was a message from my best friend Kholé.

 my hoe: GIRLLLLL LOOK ON VINNIES PAGE

my hoe:
GIRLLLLL LOOK ON VINNIES PAGE

why i don't want anything to do with him anymore

JUST DO IT BC HE IS A LYING HOE BITCHHH

a little background story.. me and my ex vinnie dated for a good 2 years, but we broke over about a month ago. it was a good relationship it's just we would argue a little to much. most of our arguments would stemmed from him still talking to his ex or her pushing the boundaries. the funny part is that she cheated on him.

he would always say "don't worry about her" or "she means nothing to me but a good friend" and yes i did have my doubts, but i was to blinded by love to break up with him earlier. it's just got to the point where i just had to call quits

anywayssss back to what i was supposed to be looking at.

oh.my.god.

what a fucking joke.

i look at Vinnies post to see him kissing his ex... the one i wasn't supposed to be worrying about. the one who would always be around but yet they were just friends.

i mean after everything i helped him through. i fucking moved just to be closer to him and this is how he repays me.

just calm down y/n bc he doesn't deserve your tears or anger. you are way better without his lying ass.

normally when i get mad or sad i write lyrics just to write all my feelings down and not keep it bottled in.
and that's what i did i worte down all my feelings and turn it into a song

a month later

i had shown my friend kholé my song i wrote about vinnie and she said i should post it on instagram, so that's what i am doing.