Cute date: VH

Y/N pov:

A month ago this boy came in my DM's trying to flirt with me. Key word TRYING. I thought it was cute and we started talking every day. He eventually asked me out two days ago and I of course said yes.

The boy in question is Vinnie Hacker. Which lead me to be a little hesitant, but after getting to know him i couldn't go back. I don't know much about this date since he wanted to keep it a surprise.

He is picking me up in about 30 minutes. I already did my hair which is just a low bun with an olive green scrunchie to hold my hair together, outfit was a white skirt w/ green top, and light makeup.

Vinnie PoV:

I am shitting in my pants right now.

I never thought she would even say yes to a date. Now that she did i am freaking out. I am currently on my way to pick y/n up. We are going on a picnic since i know she loves them, and just to be away from looking eyes.

I pulled up to her place with sweaty ass hands, but i got out of my car with flowers in my hand making my way to her door.

I knocked and waited for her to come outside. Once she did I had no words. She is so beautiful in person words couldn't come out of my mouth. I saw her talking but I couldn't process anything.

"Vinnie? Hello?" she says

Y/N POV:

As i opened the door i see Vinnie with flowers in his hand and mouth open. I was kinda afraid he was going to get a fly in there.

"wow. you look amazing" he says

i blushed. trying to keep my composure because he was way more handsome in person.

"really? Thank you" i said looking at my outfit

"oh these are for you" vinnie says as he hands me the flowers

"thank you. they are really pretty." i said putting them down on my counter

"shall we get going?" he asked as i walked back to the door

"yes!" I said

Before walking to the car I made sure i locked my front door. As i turned around I saw vinnie with his hand out.

i don't know why but it made my heart do a little dance.

"so are you finally going to tell me where we are going?" i asked as we reach the car

"then that would ruin the surprise baby" he said as he open my door and helped me in

baby?!?!?

This boy is making me want to act up. before he got back into the car i turned the other way to control myself.

During the car ride we just talked about life. One of those conversations that just ends up going million different ways. Since this is our first time meeting in person i thought it would be awkward as hell. To my surprise it's not.

This feels like our 100th date already. Something about him makes me feel at peace. Maybe it's bc we been talking for a couple of months now so i already have the sense of familiarity with him.

I was so lost in my thoughts i didn't realize we made it to our destination.

a park.

"you always said that one of your dream dates was to have a picnic and color...... so i brought some food and coloring books" vinnie says as he reaches in the back for the items.

My heart just exploded

"you remember?" I said still looking at him in awe

I want to kiss him so bad
she looks so cute i want to kiss her

" of course i remember. ever since you told me i been planning it for our first date." he says as if he was confused why i asked such a question.

-few hours later-

The sun was starting to go down. Me and Vinnie ended up in a cuddling position watching the sunset. I would be lying if I said this was the prefect date. I mean he really listened to everything I said, and even laughed at my corny jokes.

"y/n?" i heard vinnie say pulling me out of my thoughts.

"yeah?" i answered back

"I been calling you for a minute now. Is everything ok?" he asked playing with my fingers

"yeah, i was just thinking about how amazing this was" i said honestly

"i am glad you feel that way. Even though i don't want it to end. it's getting late and i think we should head back" He said pulling me closer into his chest.

Awe i don't want to go yet.

"can we just stay for a little longer. Just until the street lights come on?" i asked hoping he will say yes.

"of course! I would be an idiot to say no" he said kissing my forehead

oh.

"oh shit, i am sorry it just came naturally" vinnie rumble

"it's ok vin. i liked it" i said moving my head so I can look in his eyes.

"i hope i don't sound to forward, but can i kiss you?" he asked with his eyes going back and forth between my lips and eyes.

"i would love that"

A/n: This was a request

Hope you enjoyed