Yelling:VH

Vinnie POV:

"Bro get him behind you!" I yelled in my microphone

I am streaming at the moment trying to win this tournament and I am close, but I have a little distraction. My girlfriend y/n.

"Vinnie you said one more round it's been 5" I hear y/n say

"Baby I am in a tournament so I don't know how many rounds there are" I looked back for a second since I am in the waiting room and I see y/n sitting up on the bed.

"Ugh don't know why I came over if you are PLAYING your stupid game"  I just laugh it off because the game was starting again

About 30-40 minutes later

"Bro let's gooo we need like five more kills then we will win" I looked over the chat for a second to see what they are saying before going back to my game.

-chat-
User: Vinnie check y/n post
User: good luck daddy
User: did y'all see what y/n posted 🤪
User: y/n is a bad bitch
-end of chat-

I looked behind me and saw y/n wasn't there which made me wonder where she was. That's when I hear my bathroom door open and I saw y/n walkout.

"Are you done yet?" she asked while rolling her eyes

I was about to answer when I heard my friend yelling at me that the match is out to start, so I turn back to my computer.

We were so close to winning just need a couple more kills. Right when I was about to kill someone when I felt someone poking me.

"Vinnie"

"Stop"

"Vinnie"

"Babe I promise you"

"Vinnie"

"Stop y/n"

"VINNIE"

That's when all hell broke loose

Right, when she did that I lost my chance to kill them which made them shot me.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK YOU MADE ME LOSE MY KILL JUST SHUT UP AND GO SIT DOWN"

-chat-

User: oh shit
User: Oop
User: well nice knowing you Vinnie
User: awe look at my baby y/n 😔
User: is y/n about to cry??🥺
-end chat-

Y/n POV:

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK YOU MADE ME LOSE MY KILL JUST SHUT UP AND GO SIT DOWN"

Fine, he wants me to shut up then I will.

I am sorry but I am a very petty person you can't expect me to not take that to heart. Right?? I mean I knew I was annoying him but I didn't think he would yell as he did. But, fine he wants to make me feel bad well then buddy just you wait.

I decided to get my stuff since I was going to stay the night KEYWORD WAS now I am not. Anyways, I go get my things and head to my car. I knew he didn't know I was gone because he didn't try to stop me.

"Hey y/n I thought you were staying the night" I heard Michale ask

(A/n: when I am writing this Vinnie is in the hype house so yeah)

"Oh I was but not anymore," I say to him

"Why not if you don't mind me asking"