"Next time he does it stab him." He says looking directly at me.

"And why would I do that?" I say watching him

"What do you mean?" he asks, sighing.

"I'm used to it Damien. It's normal. They take." I say

He glances at me with concern after noticing my eyes. "It's not normal.....I-....You're just going to give up."

"I dont have much a choice do I ?" I shut my mouth.

I don't think he'll get it. We were different.

He's a guy, and I'm a woman.

"You can't give up, sweetheart. You need to fight." I cringe and raise my brow; is he really trying to motivate me? It's a little late for that now.

"Look I've got to go otherwise Giuseppe will look for me but promise me that you won't let him do it again." He says with hatred in his eyes.

"Promise me sweetheart."

I'm not sure why. But he looks genuinely concerned so I say. "Promise." And he walks away, closing the door behind him.

A minute later, the doorknob turns, revealing an awful blonde with emotionless blue eyes and a vicious greedy smirk. As he approaches my bed, I hastily conceal the knife. When I feel him press inside of me, a gasp escapes my lips, and bile threatens to pour sick all over him.

"You're so tight baby." He whispers against my ear but everything stops yet he's still doing it.

I lose track of time. I close my eyes and nod.

All I can think of is the knife at the back of my pillow, and I want to strike him.

But I remain patient. If I act recklessly now, he'll notice and kill me before I am able to kill him.

When he thrusts harder and his lips are all over me, I'm pulled back to reality.

"Ahh, your tight little cunt was exactly what I needed." I'll be doing a lot more of this after you move in with me."

I'll rather die.

"You need me. Don't you think so? Daniela." As I agree, he takes my lips and covers them in his mouth, and I try to resist and not  to puke in his mouth.

"Say you need me." He snarls

"I need you." I say with clenched teeth. He smacks me across the face with his hand.

"You filthy whore. "What's my name?" He says as he pushes harder and deeper.

"Antonio." I groan mentally rolling my eyes. He's blinded by his power I'd love to break his big ass ego.

"Again say it again!" He yells fiercely as I follow his orders.

When he was finished, he just sat there and planted kisses all over my body. I lowered my quivering hand, holding the knife until my knuckles whitened.

His lips skim across my shoulder, bringing up all of those memories.

Everything flashes before my eyes just before I stab him right in the back.

He yells, then tugs at my hair, his finger piercing deep into my skin. And then I laugh.

All he's doing is resurrecting Dominic's memories. But I was done with it. I'm not going to let him win. I need to be free.

I stab him in the back again and again and again.

And I didn't notice soemone shouting until my door opened and Giuseppe entered the room. He glances around before grabbing me. Forcing me to stop but it was too late he was dead.

Damien then emerges at the doorway. He stares at me proudly before shooting Giuseppe on the forehead.

I look at him astonished.

"Get up sweetheart we need to go!" He says as he unlocks the window and takes my hand, guiding me as we grip onto the bricks and gently descend.

Once we reach the ground. I spot a familiar black car and let out a sigh of relief when I see Kai walking out of it.

Oh my goodness.

He was dressed in a black suit with the first two buttons undone and a dirty shirt. His hair was also really messed up.

I ran up to him and he embraced me, his hands tightening around me. I search around for Enzo, but he's nowhere to be found, and my heart sinks to the ground.

He's abandoned me.

He's most likely moved on.

"I've missed you so fucking much." He says as he tightens his grip.

"Where's Enzo?" I ask Kai  but I'm cut off when I sense a presence behind me, as well as a cough.

"Urm guys, can we get going? They're going to see us," he asks as Kai pulls away from me.

"Uh yeah sure d- shit I forgot your name Daniela's brother."

My what what......

I glance at them both, puzzled. "What do you mean?" I ask

"Ooops so you never told her." He says while looking at Damien.

"No I wasn't given the chance." Kai's eyes widen as he shakes his head.

"Oh Hell nah." Kai says while staring at me.

I stare at him back, looking for answers.

"Sorry man it's not my place to tell." He claims

"Get in the fucking car, guys." It won't be long before everyone realises Guissepe is missing." We all rush into the car, with me in the passenger seat and Damien in the back.

I glance once more at the back and his face, the hair, the eyes it looks so similar.

That's when it hit me. That blonde guy from my dream.

That's him.

Damien.