Act 16: Hidden Agenda ~ Nemesis!

Now we are finally at the original chapter of the story. I want to personally thank you for the support this far and for giving me the strength to continue to story like no other. However, I was running out of ideas at first but I thought that it would seem fair to put some of the original chapters into the story so we all could be on track within the story. It also might seem to help to know where we are going.

(I do not own Sailor Moon Crystal. I only own my OCs.)

Here's what if...this would happen within this chapter...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey...

While Sailor Moon and Sailor Earth are captured by the Black Moon Clan, Lily finally encounters Graphite and claims her as his guest. He tried to make a deal with her but she refused and rejected his offer. In anger, Graphite decided to escalate the power of the Black Malefic Crystal to drain both Sailor Moon and Lily's power, nearly endangering her life. He transports her to Usagi's location and allows her to move freely around the palace.

Meanwhile, back at Crystal Tokyo, the gang tries to think of a new plan to rescue Sailor Earth, Sailor Moon, and the rest of the Guardians. But fear of loss of hope, they thought that Chibi Usa could help. However, due to the point that they discover the truth about Chibi Usa is unable to use any powers of her own. They come up with another plan. Sailor Kunzite suggested teleporting Sailor Jadeite, Sailor Zoisite, and Sailor Nephrite to Nemesis to go find Sailor Earth and Sailor Moon along with the Guardians. In an agreement, the trio transformed into gems and teleported to Nemesis to find their friends. While the rest of the gang tries to come up with a new plan.

Meanwhile, back on Nemesis, Usagi soon realizes Lily is becoming very weak as Lily's energy has been taken. Usagi felt mixed emotions and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, the Golden Crystal revealed itself and called for help. Three gems appeared with familiar voices from within them who decided to help. Sending energy to save Lily, but need more energy. Usagi agrees to help and sends her energy to save Lily. Together, Lily recovered from her terrible fate.

While Lily recovers, Usagi still feels lost. But Lily and the gems reminded Usagi that she wasn't alone and helped her to remain hopeful. While hope remains, Lily and Usagi go looking while Sailor Jadeite, Sailor Zoisite, and Sailor Nephrite find the missing guardians.

Back at Crystal Tokyo, Chibi Usa felt down and feeling useless for not being able to help. Remembering the times when she had gone down a path that felt dark and cold. However, she hoped to have comfort from Sailor Pluto. Therefore, Chibi Usa discovered that Sailor Pluto has a loving husband and a daughter. Feeling a bit lonelier, Chibi Usa wandered into the darkness. Where someone is now waiting for her and changes her fate and lives further into darkness.

And now, the conclusion...

While Chibi Usa is alone with the  dark figure in the realm of darkness, he speaks to her with a cold and comforting voice. "To walk away from everything you know and everyone you cared about. You thought that you were wandering aimlessly."

"Uh..." Chibi Usa felt dizzy.

"But," the figure continued. "You were searching for me without realizing it. Someone, who wants you. Someone, who needs you. Come, come with me."

"B...but..." Chibi Usa fell almost into a trance.

"Yes?"

"What about one of my sisters? Moonflower and Moon Rose?" Chibi Usa asked. "Will they...?"