Act 7: Believe in Rue ~ Sailor Nephrite!

Sorry for making this chapter very long, I was adding more into the chapter than I thought it was supposed to be. Please forgive me for barely sticking into the script. However...

This chapter happens or occurs within "Season 2 ~ Act 17: Secret-Sailor Jupiter!", with this event; the sailor guardians meet more of the sailor gem guardians. Here's what if...this would happen during this time...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey...

Lily has been discharged from the hospital and started to live with the Tsukino family till she is ready to return to live with Mamoru. Her friends become supportive to help her get back on her feet. Including making a new friend, May Cloudstorm who turns out to be Sailor Zoisite. Sailor Mercury is the next victim to kidnap. Sailor Moon aka Usagi began to feel despair. Now the scouts kept losing but gain new allies to help them in battle.

And now, the conclusion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of the OPENING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi is laying down on her bed, she has been very quiet since the day before. But still trying to process what has happened. The Black Moon, Usagi wondered. Who are they? How can they do this? Rei...Ami... suddenly, a noise knocks on the door. "Who's there?" she looks at the door. Suddenly, a toy rolled into the room.

"Don't cry, Lady! Don't cry!" the toy bounced.

Usagi screamed in horror as she nearly jumped off the bed. "It's possessed!" Usagi is about to hit it with her pillow.

"NO!" Chibi Usa ran into the room and pick up her toy. "Don't you dare hit Luna-P!"

"That thing has a name?" Usagi asked as she lowered her pillow.

Chibi Usa nodded, "Here," she held out the Tuxedo Mask toy. "You can borrow this if you want, just for a little while."

"What?" Usagi yelled as she dropped her pillow. "Where did you get that? Give it to me!" Usagi took the doll.

"It was a present," Chibi Usa answered. "I got it from Mamo."

"What?" Usagi nearly growled, "Did you say Mamo?" She got into Chibi Usa's face, "Since when did you start to call him that?"

"Since the day...when my sister was at the hospital," Chibi Usa answered. Slowly, Usagi started to cool down.

"Oh, I guess that does make sense." Usagi stepped back a bit, "But...I didn't know that there was a Tuxedo Mask doll." She held it gently as her eyes glowed gently. "It's cute, why did he give it to you?"

"I..." Chibi Usa mumbled, "I guess that I was wrong," she stated as she turned away. "I thought that you were crying because you were sad, but you seem to be just fine."

"Huh?" Usagi look at Chibi Usa confusingly as Chibi Usa was slightly blushing and about to walk out of the room. Chibi Usa...Usagi thought. Wait...was she trying to cheer me up?

"Usagi," a voice echoed within the air. Usagi looks up, seeing Lily standing with a crouch on her right. "Are you okay?" Lily asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, a little," Usagi replied as she sat down. Lily's eyes softened,

"Still can't get over the regret or feeling of being helpless?"