Act 3: Jade's Gift of Patience ~ Sailor Jadeite!

This chapter happens during or within the scenes of "Season 2 ~ Act 15: Infiltration -Sailor Mars!", however, there will be new addition of enemies that will too be against the Sailor Guardians while they are getting new recruits. And this is how it happens...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of the OPENING~~~~~~~~~~~

Within the next morning, Mamoru and Lily got themselves ready for school. They both are wearing their school uniforms and Lily's hairstyle is up in the same bun as it has happened last night. However, mysteriously, Lily has found some documents that she has been enrolled in the same school that Usagi goes to. Including finding the window is no longer broken and shattered. It was fully repaired and untouched. With questions in mind but full of relief, they both are walking to school with Bailey following.

As the three have walked, they have bumped into Usagi. "Hey Mamo," Usagi smiled. "Morning Lily, Bailey."

"Morning Usagi," Lily smiled.

"Good morning Miss Usagi," Bailey barked happily.

"Where are you heading to Lily?" Usagi asked as she noticed a school bag in Lily's hand.

"I'm heading to school," Lily replied.

"Really? Which school?"

"Strangely, this morning..." Lily nervously replied, "I have found some documents that I have been enrolled in your school, Usagi."

"What?" Usagi jumped,

"It's true, Usako." Mamoru spoke, "We've found some paperwork, documents, and some school supplies in the living room waiting for her once we woke up."

"No way," Usagi spoke. "Do you think that it is a burglar or someone that you know?"

"Not exactly," both Mamoru and Lily shook their heads nervously.

"We don't know," Mamoru spoke.

"Why and how?" Usagi asked,

"Something have happened last night, but I think that it is fair to share the information with the other sailor guardians," Bailey spoke,

Usagi looks at Bailey's forehead, "Hey, that spot wasn't there yesterday." She pointed,

"We'll explain it once the guardians are together," Lily spoke.

"Okay, sure." Usagi nodded,

"Well, I'll see you, girls, later." Mamoru headed to his school, "Have fun," he waved to the girls. Maybe I could investigate about what Chibi Usa was trying to tell me and Lily about, Mamoru thought as he kept on walking.

"See you later Mamoru/ Sir Mamoru/Mamo," Lily/Bailey/Usagi waved to him as they headed to school.

When school ended, Usagi is in the courtyard with her friends. "So, we get a new student as your new friend, Usagi?" Makoto spoke.

"Yes," Usagi nodded. "And I like to introduce you, girls, to her," they headed to the gate.

At the gate, they see Lily with Bailey; nearly mistaken for a spitting image of Mamoru in female form. "Girls, I like you to meet Lily and Bailey." Usagi introduces the girls to them. "Lily, Bailey. These are my friends, Makoto Kino..."