Act 12: Dreams Illuminates ~ The Nightmare Ends!

This chapter happens or occurs in "Season 2 ~ Act 19: Time Warp ~ Sailor Pluto", but this chapter will be part of the previous chapter; "Act 11: The Gift of the Swords ~ The Stones of Evolution". So we could know what happens within the chapter before the conclusion..

I have added some songs to it since it is a dream world. There is a lot of possibility that some music is well remembered within a dream.

Now, let's see what happens within the chapter without knowing about it...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey (Reprise)...

The truth was revealed, Chibi Usa, Lily/Sailor Earth, and Bailey are from the future; the 30th Century of Earth. Asking Sailor Moon for help to save their future. Suddenly, more of the truth was revealed to the guardians. Revealing not only Chibi Usa, Lily/Sailor Earth, and Bailey are the only ones from the future. All of the Sailor Guardians of the Gems are too from the future as well. On a mission in the past to search for their Princess of Earth before returning to the 30th Century.

Although, danger still lurks within the dark and traps Chibi Usa in her mind within her sleep. Lily and her friends has an unexpected visitor within the night. A Solitary Guardian of Space and Time, Sailor Pluto. Who pleaded them to stop the enemy and rescue Chibi Usa from danger within her mind.

During on their journey, there are many sacrifices that has been faced for our heroines. Such as Sailor Earth had given up her powers as well as the rest of the Guardians to save Lily. By their power of their friendship, the Gold Crystal has been revealed and Lily has been awakened as the Earth's Princess of the future. Fearing the lost of her friends and feeling alone, Lily has been visited by another visitor. A Pegasus who guards peoples dreams, and help Lily to remember all she has that lives inside of her and nothing would take away. With care and kindness, the Pegasus leads Lily to meet two great queens of myth. The Spirit of Queen Serenity of Silver Millilumen who once was the reincarnation of Selene, the Goddess of the Moon, and the Spirit of Queen Earthia of the Earth's Golden Millilumen who once was the reincarnation of Gaea, the Goddess of Earth. Together, they helped Lily to become more happy and advice her to be herself and strong on the inside so the Golden Crystal and her would become one. With her new found strength to protect Chibi Usa and her pup, Bailey again. She becomes Sailor Earth once again.

During the time; at a different location, the Sailor Guardians of the Gems were transported a different location. Then they too have been visited by a little boy who plays with a flute. He helps the girls to lead them to an island that has been waited by the late Knight of Prince Endymion. As they meet once again, the knight have put each of the girls into different tests to earn their own swords that have been hidden within the island. Once found, they would become Sailor Guardians again. As each have passed their tests that has challenges and strong hearts, their new found strength has allow them to become Sailor Guardians of the Gems again. Racing through the mind, the girls hurried to reunite with their princess, Chibi Usa, and Bailey.

With shocking discovery, the Sailor Guardians have been reunited at last.

And now, the conclusion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of the OPENING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While everything is quiet for a moment, Sailor Earth looks in shock as she sees her guardian friends have returned and are unharmed. "G-girls..." Sailor Earth stuttered in shock, "...is it...really you?"