Halloween Special

Hey, since this is Halloween. So let's spice it up with make-up or dress up in costumes for Halloween for this page. To make it more fun and a Halloween Party that wouldn't be missed. There might be some familiar images and some are my own, however, there might be characters from the first season. So there won't be any spoilers. Just giving you a heads up. Hope that you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of the OPENING ~ HALLOWEEN STYLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

platinum-wings201: Hey, everyone. Welcome to our new special of Halloween, I'm your author and host for this event...platinum-wings201, and don't let this form fool you. It's Halloween after all, and tonight the characters and I am going to wear costumes for this special event. Including some songs to do our karaoke to do our countdown for All Hallows Eve.

 Including some songs to do our karaoke to do our countdown for All Hallows Eve

platinum-wings201: To let you know, our hero's will do most of the event. I have also tried to get our enemies into the event but they agree to do one or two songs for this evening. Including that, I have asked Sailor Pluto to attend, but she said "no". In which that I kind of understand. But enough about that, our countdown has started within the first hour. So let's give it up for our heroes...the Sailor Scouts and friends!

platinum-wings201: Bravo! That's amazing. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for...Sailor Moon as Sailor Dark Moon aka Kurai! (Whispers to the viewers) Which by the way, I don't remember who created her but still love them.

Sailor Moon: Hey there!

platinum-wings201: Oooo

platinum-wings201: Oooo... looks like we got into the classics from our hero's previous adventures. Everyone give it up for Sailor Venus as Sailor V!

Sailor Venus: Hi!