Act 4: Skylar Helps the Search ~ Sailor Turquoise!

Hey, sorry to trying to keep with the script. But most of them are similar but some are from my own. Please forgive me with that happen. However, to let you know that this chapter happens during within the night of "Sailor Moon Crystal ~ Season 2 ~ Act 16: The Abduction ~ Sailor Mercury!" So we could see how Lily's gifted powers would appear with a new ally and enemy. This is how the sorry happens during that night...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey...

Lily told the girls that she is the new sailor scout that no one knew about. Including her sister. Then Rei invites the girls to her school fair then the girls discovered Bailey's new power to summon. However, the adventure continued when Lily took Chibi Usa to the school fair. Meeting a new friend who turns out to be another sailor guardian. Sailor Jadeite, a successor of Jadeite the previous knight who once protected Prince Endymion. Aka, Mamoru. Together, they fought against the first batch of enemies from the Black Moon. Along with Sailor Moon's Moon Rod. But their victory has become sad once their friend has been taken and held captive by the Black Moon. Leaving the girls in fear and started to wonder what else it could there in store.

And now, the conclusion...

~~~~~~~~~~~End OPENING~~~~~~~~~

Above them appeared a white-blue disk that has lifted both Sailor Mars and Rubeus into the disk. "Where are you taking her?" Sailor Moon yelled in fear and worry as she and the others watch both Mars and Rubeus disappeared out of sight.

"NO! SAILORMARS/TEACHER!" Sailor Moon/Sailor Jadeite yelled as everything is cleared.

When they are standing in stun until Sailor Moon saw a certain little girl that is watching with a bichon puppy that is nearly hiding from the bushes. "What are you doing here, Chibi Usa?" she barked as she stormed towards her.

"Chibi Usa?" Sailor Earth nearly jumped,

"To let you know, she walked off before I could watch over her." Sailor Jadeite spoke. "Including it have happened before I was captured when she walked off."

Sailor Earth huffed, "I better lecture her about it..."

"Answer me Chibi Usa!" Sailor Moon barked,

"After I save her from this, excuse me." Sailor Earth got worried and hurried to the scene.

"Have you been spying on us this whole time?" Sailor Moon asked, "You know something about this, don't you?" Chibi Usa clinched her toy closer to her.

"Sailor Moon stop!" Sailor Earth went in front of her sister. "Let's not get yourself into the wrong foot here,"

"Is this some kind of plan of yours Chibi Usa?" Sailor Moon ignores Sailor Earth as she yells at Chibi Usa. "Or is either you or your sister working with those kidnappers?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off!" Sailor Earth barked, "Now look here Sailor Moon, we are on your side, and you can't just take it all out on a child since your friend has been taken. Even if you're not the only one who has been hurt by someone who has been taken from you!"