Act 11: The Gift of Swords ~ The Stones of Evolution Part 2

Okay, we are continuing on with the chapter that is partly finished. After all, this chapter happens or occurs in "Season 2 ~ Act 19: Time Warp ~ Sailor Pluto", but this chapter will be part of the previous chapter; "Act 10: The Choice and Evolution ~ The Princess of the Earth". So we are continuing on with the chapter so we could see a whole view before the girls reunite to the real next chapter.

So here's what if...this would happen during this time...

Previously on Sailor Moon Crystal ~ The Exclusive Earth's Journey (Reprise)...

The truth was revealed, Chibi Usa, Lily/Sailor Earth and Bailey are from the future; the 30th Century of Earth. Asking Sailor Moon for help to save their future. Suddenly, more of the truth was revealed to the guardians. Revealing not only Chibi Usa, Lily/Sailor Earth, and Bailey are the only ones are from the future. All of the Sailor Guardians of the Gems are too from the future as well. On a mission in the past to search for their Princess of Earth before returning to the 30th Century.

Since the girls sacrificed themselves to save Lily, they soon discovered that fate has something else in store for them. The Sailor Guardians of the Gems are called out by the previous knights of Endymion: Kunzite, Jadeite, Nephrite, and Zoisite. They prepared a test and that test is to find the swords. In order to return to their princess, they must find these swords and regain their power so they could go back to help their princess and Chibi Usa. Now four swords have been found. Only two swords to go and the test will be tough as ever.

And now, the conclusion...

Mean while on the island

While Skylar and Taylor are looking around, they are back early empty-handed. "Find anything Blitzie Feathers?" Taylor asked.

"Nope," Skylar shook. "You, Firry Feathers?"

"Have you seen how empty my hands were?" Taylor growled.

"Never mind," Skylar sighed. "But we got to find those swords before meeting up with the others."

"You're right about that," Taylor crossed her arms with a huff. Suddenly, they both heard a chime.

"You heard that, right?" Skylar asked.

"Sure did," Taylor nodded. Suddenly, two constellations from the night sky glowed brightly. Both of the girls looked up, recognizing the constellations. "Hey, that's the constellation of the Phoenix."