Act 1: The Unexpected Visitors ~ Sanctuary to Seek Out

To let you know, this story happens after season 1 and happening within season 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal. So let's begin after Usagi and Mamoru meets Chibi Usa for the first time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Close OPENING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the little girl is gone, leaving two people alone in the park

As the little girl is gone, leaving two people alone in the park. "Are you okay?" the man asked, the girl sat up straight with a gasp.

"I'm still alive?" the blond asked as she looks at herself. "I thought that she has shot me," she sighed in relief. "That Chibi Usagi, who do the heck think she is?" she stood up. "And where did she go?"

"Sorry," the man apologized. "I had the pink hair girl, but she just ran off."

"That brat," the girl grunted. "Pretending that toy gun was real and demanding that I could hand over the Silver Crystal just like that?"

"Calm down Usagi," the man spoke. "First of all, we don't know who she is and why she wanted the Silver Crystal in the first place."

"I know Mamo," Usagi spoke as she slowly calms down. "But I just..." suddenly, the wind has shifted. "It's happening again," she looks up, seeing a pink cloud swirling around from above.

"Let's take cover,"

"Right," Usagi nodded. As the couple went to cover, a sudden flash of light appeared. Suddenly, a girl and a bichon poodle puppy have appeared out of nowhere. Within the flash of light, the cloud has disappeared without a trace. The girl stood near the fountain, curiously seemed distracted at first. Until the girl's senses become sharpened as nearly shook her head. Suddenly, the girl turned. Usagi and Mamoru can finally see what the girl looks like. The girl's hair is black that shines against the sun and it is up on a bun as it is tied with a light green ribbon, her skin is fine, her eyes are clear blue as if they were like Mamoru's colored eyes and she is wearing a school uniform from Juuban Middle School.

 The girl's hair is black that shines against the sun and it is up on a bun as it is tied with a light green ribbon, her skin is fine, her eyes are clear blue as if they were like Mamoru's colored eyes and she is wearing a school uniform from Juub...