Herobrine's Vengeance

Start from the beginning

And so, the battle continues. Mutant zombies throwing their weight around by hitting and smashing. Mutant endermen teleporting around, attacking, and throwing blocks aggressively while shrieking. Mutant creepers summoning normal and baby creepers as well as exploding over and over but surviving. Mutant skeletons firing aggressively. And the other mutant mobs are acting in ways I never expected despite knowing about Mutant Creatures for years. As if they weren't tough and wild enough, the mutant monsters are equipped with high quality armor just like the monsters that were being used by Erebus at The Source to fight all of us. We better make sure Laughing Coffin never gets their hands on Chemical X which can be used to turn normal Minecraftian monsters into mutant ones. They will 100% use Chemical X if they find out about the Mutant Creatures mod. After a few minutes, the first mutant creepers and endermen started dying. When they did, the creepers let out a huge explosion while the endermen pull in anything within a close enough distance to them, hurting anyone caught in their pull in the process. It's a very painful way to go. And there was nothing none of us could do about the pull of the mutant endermen. So most of us ended up getting pulled by the mutant endermen at least once. All while being attacked by other mutant creatures. The amount of damage we were taking at times was higher than our dps. Not a good thing to say the least. But after a couple hours, we managed to finish off the rest of the mutant monsters. The drops were the only thing that made it worth it. Some clearers ending up gaining baby creepers as pets. Others gained transparent hands possessing the block throwing and teleporting abilities of the mutant endermen. But they have durability and will eventually break apart after enough uses.

Bones, gunpowder, bows, and other items were also dropped by the various mutant monsters. We somehow managed to not lose anyone in the chaos of the battle. Diavel speaks: "We have claimed victory in this surprise battle. We are now ready to face the 13th Floor. It is a volcanic themed floor so please watch your step. Before we head to the 13th Floor, does anyone need to restock or take a break? We aren't going up until everyone is ready." Another hour passes and we finally reach the 13th Floor. Bray notes: "Intriguing. This is similar to Karakaton. It will be somewhat difficult to reach the areas of Minecraftia that have appeared on this floor with how the terrain is shaped." Kirito replies: "It's not so bad once you learn your way around as long as you watch your step." Lisbeth adds: "It's a good thing there's a mini map we can use to get around but it's not much help outside of this environment." The ground starts rumbling, causing us to feel a little unsteady. Alice exclaims: "What is all of this about?!" Heathcliff answers: "It appears that there's volcanic activity. A nearby volcano is going to erupt. But I didn't program that into this floor of Aincrad." Someone screams. I yell: "Who was that?! Why did they scream?" We start hearing maniacal laughter as members of Laughing Coffin appear. POH grins: "I'm going to enjoy killing you fools! This floor is perfect for doing just that! You Japanese and others will perish here! I'll make certain of it myself! Even if you run, you can't really hide here with all of this lava! And because wings don't work in this game, none of you can spread your sad little wings and fly safely away from danger!" Sinon replies: "That may be true but that doesn't mean we're going to give up or lose to you."

Death Gun retorts: "But it is you who will lose. You will all lose. You will be eliminated." Alice stares at him: "We shall slay you where you stand! Your evil ways will be put to an end! This I swear!" But then, the nearby volcano erupts, spewing out not just lava and ash but Nether monsters as well. In seconds, all of us plus Laughing Coffin get surrounded by more monsters. I yell: "Damn it! It just never stops! It's monsters then more monsters then even more monsters! This isn't good at all!" We are once again forced to work together with Laughing Coffin to eradicate the monsters. The only consolation was that none of them were mutant monsters and it appears Laughing Coffin is oblivious to Mutant Creatures for now. Romeo took away what he had granted to Laughing Coffin a few days ago so Laughing Coffin isn't as dangerous as before in some ways. In time, we managed to defeat all of the monsters but both sides were exhausted and drained after that. POH scowls: "You can all live for now. We can't kill all of you in the conditions each of us is in. But KIRITO, I'm going to enjoy watching how much you can take before I piss you off all over again! Hahahaha!" The Laughing Coffin members leave through teleport crystals. Not much worth writing extensively about happened before the 13th floor boss fight against Alaz The Blaze Shooter. Yeah, we kept running into monsters and often used the defensive measures used by Gameknight999 and his friends along with the villagers who would willingly die fighting by his side to help deal with them.