Herobrine's Vengeance

Link Start: Danger In Virtual Worlds

Chapter 6: Herobrine's Vengeance

Date: Infinityverse Day 109-134

Stampy replies: "You still want my dogs after all of this to build an evil dog army?! Really?! You have my Lovely World but that's not good enough for you?! You have got to be kidding me! So you're telling me that you and Veeva Dash placed all of that obsidian just to take my dogs in exchange for removing all of it? I don't know how you're able to speak to me since we're not in the Nether. But what I do know is this is ridiculous." "Give me your dogs or be trapped here forever until all of you perish at the hands of Herobrine," "This is such a tough decision! I can't give you my dogs but I can't let the Assault Team be unable to move onto Floor 13!" Romeo speaks: "Forget the deal. Did you all forget what I can do?" He effortlessly gets rid of all of the obsidian. Hit The Target grins: "That's exactly what we expected to happen." "What in the?! That's a load of rubbish! How could you expect all of this to happen the way it has?!" "We have been watching all of you for some time and now that we have delayed you long enough.. My machine will turn you all into my obedient servants!" Something starts to happen. Vibrations in the air. The music of Minecraft is distorted. Cardinal shouts: "I won't allow this to happen!" She stops the vibrations herself. Stampy chuckles: "Aha! You underestimated us, Hit The Target! That's why you only won when you trapped Barnaby over the lava moat around your castle!" Suddenly, Hit The Target's eyes begin turning white. Veeva Dash looks terrified of this change and starts backing up. Jesse exclaims: "Wait. That's not Hit The Target.. Not anymore. That's Herobrine.." Stitcher glares at Herobrine: "Of course he shows up like this! He's behind everything that's happened! Erebus, Malacoda, the other monster kings! My parents were killed because of HIS monsters!"

Herobrine laughs: "You fools! The time for my revenge is at hand! It was easy to kill Hit The Target and replace him. Not even Veeva Dash could tell the difference. And now that I have succeeded in replacing him and fooling all of you, my plan will now begin. Erebus and Malacoda have failed me for the last time. I will not revive them. Instead, I will take care of all of you myself through my army. User-who-is-not-a-user, I have been waiting for my revenge against you for a long time. My anger towards you is what drives all of my plans! All of the other shadow crafters are nothing compared to me." Gameknight replies: "We'll stop you!" "I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. This world will be destroyed followed by all worlds. You have managed to stop me over and over, even defeating my oldest creation. I will terrorize your dreams and make your life fill with suffering and despair. Erebus and Malacoda were too blind to follow my orders. They acted on their own and sought to jump to the physical world after gaining enough xp without destroying this world." Many of us draw our weapons. Veeva Dash is unsure what to do. Herobrine laughs: "Your weapons do not frighten me. I am the combined Herobrine, the merging of all Herobrines across the Minecraftian multiverse. None of you can deal damage to me. User-who-is-not-a-user, my powers are far greater than they ever were in the past times we've fought against each other. I am not just a computer virus anymore. I have memories from the very first Minecraftian worlds. This location is not suitable for my revenge. There's no point in fighting here. I'll leave you all here to fight some of my more powerful monsters. If you survive, I'll find you and kill all of you myself." One second he's there, the next, he's gone.

A large flood of large monsters come from underground to attack us. Jesse yells: "Look out! These monsters are mutants! I've never seen anything like them! I've only heard of them up to now!" Gameknight adds: "I thought only Entity303 could add mods to Minecraft. These monsters are from the Mutant Creatures Mod.." Barla yells: "Damn it! If he can add monsters from Minecraft mods, who knows what else he can do?!" I reply: "There are so many Minecraft mods out there! Orespawn and Twilight Forest are 2 of the other big ones. Orespawn adds multiple dimensions and a huge number of monsters, items, and bosses. That includes Mobzilla and King Kong.. The Twilight Forest adds a expansive dimension with the Lich King, Naga, and Hydra as just some of its bosses. There's also the More TNT mod. If monsters were given enough intelligence to use that mod, we'd be easy to wipe out. TNT x500 is one of the most dangerous items it adds. Don't even get me started on some of the other mods that are out there. Needless to say, we better find out if there are any other Minecraft mods that have been added other than Mutant Creatures as soon as possible. There is a way to get unlimited spawn eggs in Orespawn. If our enemies got their hands on that through Orespawn being present in this death game, they could spawn in a Mobzilla or worse easily on us and slaughter us that way." Piccolo speaks: "That's not good. But right now, we have to focus on these mutant monsters!" Thinknoodles replies: "That's way easier said than done. These mutant monsters are.. Well, they're a lot tougher than their non mutant counterparts as you can see. The mutant creepers and endermen are especially dangerous when they die."