Chapter 12

You wanna know what Jax put in my room the day Pomni arrived? Well, it's both cute and shocking...

Chapter 12

~Adorable Yet Scary Surpise~

As Y/n walked to her room, she thought about what happened today. All those old friends in the past getting abstracted and experiencing them reach their breaking point is heart breaking. She wonders... Who's next...?

She enters her room and sits on her bed. She was so lost at thought that she flinched when she heard a noise. She turned to see a... Jax plushie?

Y/n picked it up and saw a note on the plushie. She looked at it.

Press me! I hope you have a good day or night, N/n :)

She smiled at this and thought it was cute. She presses the plushie's belly and... A BIG SPIDER CAME OUT OF IT. Y/N YELLED OUT OF SHOCK AND FEAR.

"JAX!!!"

Jax was outside her room leaning on her door crossing his arms with a huge smirk on his face.

The next day, Jax asked her "Hey, N/n. Did ya like my surpise~?" "Kinda..."
Jax was shocked at this. When he does this, people immediately get scared, say yes or yell at him. He wasn't expecting Y/n to say she kinda liked his gift.

"What do you mean 'Kinda'?"
"Well... I thought the plushie and message was adorable/cute and sweet"
"Really? I heard ya scream last night, weren't you afraid of the spider?"
"Oh, I was. But I kinda liked the plushie. I... Kinda wanted to keep it...?"

Jax blushed a bit, and he laughed. "You can have/keep it. I've got a bunch of those, anyway" "R-Really?" "Yeah, I don't mind~ especially, when your the one having/keeping it~" Y/n blushed a bit as well. "W-Well... T-Thanks I guess..." They both smile at each other both a bit red. They both laugh at the conversation they had. What a happy friendship! If only it will be more than that~