I sighed deeply before I took her over and led to way to the Bentley.

I drove to the nearby recreation park since she didn't mention where she wanted to go, so I just made the decision myself.

MON'S POV.

Silenced.

She's silent during the driving, which somewhat makes me feel like a fish out of water. I'm not used to being in this deafening silence situation.

"Is there something precious in your mouth? You're barely speaking?" I teasingly asked to break the silence.

"No, you're the one that talks too much." She casually insulted.

My mouth gaped open in disbelief at her impudence.

"What? Did my visual make you speechless?" She steals a glance at my shocked face and continues.

'Okay, now I think she better be silent.'

"Nah, it's the foul mouth of yours that brings me speechless." I huffed and looked out the window. I can hear her chuckle.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I saw her turning the car and heading into a recreational park.

"You only asking me that, now?" She complained.

"What are we doing here?"

"Fishing." She answered sarcastically. " Of course, we are going to talk! Unless you want to borrow me for something else?" She raised one of her eyebrows teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, looking at her face.

"But, why here?" I asked her, just curious.

"Did it need to be somewhere else?"

"No."

"THEN?"

"I'm just asking! You don't have to be mad about it."

"Well, if you stop asking meaninglessly then."

'Grumpy!'

Going out of the car, I spotted an ice cream stall. "Sam, do you want an ice cream?" I asked her excitedly, looking at the ice cream stall.

"Is grandma serious about her, I literally feel like babysitting a kid rather than having a date with my possible future wife," Sam mumbled to herself while locking the car.

I felt like I heard something from her, but I just ignored it. I didn't wait for her as I was already skipping my way to the stall. I ordered for me and saw she's coming this way.

I opened my purse to pay, that's when I realised I didn't have cash with me. I sheepishly ask the owner. "Do you accept payment with the card?" I grinned, hoping the auntie would understand my situation, only to be greeted with the auntie shaking her head, meaning no!

'Shit, it's embarrassing, Mon! Why does it have to be now?'

That's when Sam arrived beside me and ordered one of the flavours. I'm looking at her with puppy eyes asking for her attention.

"Sam, do you have cash with you?" I pouted.

She just stayed silent and ignored me while waiting for her ice cream.

'F*** you, Sam!'

She just handed over the 10 baht notes to the auntie, which gave me hope to eat the ice cream.

"Do you want to pay for this lady too?" The auntie asked, and I immediately nodded excitedly, but not until

"No, I don't know her." She responded, which immediately gained a smack from me.