She walks past me and I slap her ass lightly, she jolts and glares at me under those dark lashes. "Then you better hurry up, hmm?"

"I'm confused with what's going on," her hand raises to scratch the tip of her forehead.

"Questions later," I murmur as I push her inside the house. "One hour and fifty nine minutes."

Alexia continues to look in my direction and then she smiles hesitantly. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be," I reassure her. "It's going to be fun, amore mio."

With that she leaves and runs upstairs, I smile as I watch her hurry.

✧✧✧

"So are we flying?" She asks as we get in my drivers car.

I nod. "Yes."

"In what?"

"My private jet."

She gawks at me. "Your private jet... you have a private jet and you didn't even tell me?"

I shrug and kiss her temple. "I guess it never came up in conversation."

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

Alexia's eyes flick between mine and sighs. "Okay, guess I've got to wait."

I grin at her. "Sure do, principessa."

The car arrives at the private runway, my jet sitting and waiting for us to arrive. "Holy shit," Alexia murmurs as she glances out the window. "I feel like I'm in a movie."

I chuckle gently and get out of the car, walking around to the other side to open it for her. My hand reaches out to take her own and I raise them to my lips. "It's going to be an experience."

She flashes me the world's biggest grin. "I don't even know what to say."

My fingers lace into hers and we walk towards the stairs as the driver carries our bags to the luggage to the plane. I let Alexia walk up the stairs first, greeting my staff onboard and when she ducks her head inside, she gasps loud.

"Oh my God!" She exclaims. "I can't believe this. Lonzo, oh my God. This is incredible."

I can't help but feel joy for her excitement, for the smiles that cover her face. I want her to be this happy every damn day. And I will.

We sit down in the plush luxurious cream leather seats, already being served champagne. Her head turns to the window and she squeals. "I think I'm about to have a heart attack."

"Please don't," I lean over to cup her knee. "You will miss the best bit."

Ten minutes later we take off into the sky, Alexia hasn't taken her eyes off the view for a second. I smooth my thumb across her hand and she breathes out, turning to me. "Thank you for this. For wherever we're going. I haven't been abroad in years."

"Anything for you, principessa."

"So can you tell me where we're going now?"

Light practically shines all around her and I can't deny her of the surprise anymore.

"Okay," I nod and she claps her hands together once. "Well we're going somewhere where you can drink a coconut cocktail, read a book on the beach and then at night, look up at the sky and see all the stars because there is no light pollution."

Her eyes widen in shock and adoration as I repeat back to her what she said to me months ago. Her dream trip. Anywhere in the world.

"Lonzo," her voice cracks. "I had–"

I take her waist in my arms and pull her into my lap as she continues to stare at me like I'm an alien. "The Bahamas, principessa. That's where we're going."

Her eyes begin to water and she shakes her head. "I do–" she cuts herself off. "Fuck," her throat tenses. "I love you. Fuck. I love you so much."

My heart warms at her words, sending slivers of pleasure to every fibre in my body. I cradle the side of her face in my hand and I beam at her. "I love you too. You deserve this, after everything. I wanted to take you to the place you wanted to go to the most, I want you to relax and enjoy some time away from our chaotic lives."

Tears are now streaming down her face and I push them away with my thumb. "Thank you," she chokes.

Her arms wrap around me and I kiss her cheek, her jaw and I finally get to her lips.

She sighs into the kiss and straddles my hips on the chair. "There will never be anyone else," she whispers. "No one. You're it for me."

"Never, principessa. Tu sei l'unica persona per me."

(You are the only person for me)

✧✧✧

Read bonus chapters and Gabriel's story which is also completed over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Sobbing over the fact Lonzo remembered her dream destination and then took her there🥹

Ugh. Why isn't he real???😫

What did you guys think? There is another epilogue coming, don't worry !

Don't forget to vote and comment!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess