"Excuse me…" Kei shyly said.

Nakangiti itong humarap sa kanila. Tally immediately jumped to her and give her a big hug and kisses her on her cheek. They were surrounded by cameras, they couldn't greet each others with their usual greetings. Kissing each others on the lips. Ayze started it. Hindi lang applicable sa kanya because of her age.

"Congratulations!" Tally playfully headlock her.

"Congratulations, Kei," nakangiti na sabi niya.

"Thank you! Thank you, Ate! Akala ko hindi mo ako pagbibigyan na maging model sa collections ko!" Kei faked a sob.

"Hey, sa akin ka dapat nagpapasalamat! You know she's always declining when it comes to wearing…" hindi natuloy ni Tally ang sasabihin nito at tiningnan na lang siya mula ulo hanggang paa. Her sister was judging her face to face.

"Whatever!" Kei pushed Tally's face away from her. "Is this your last… ahm, show?"

Her face looks worried.

Khaila smiled widely and answered, "Definitely not."

Her name was tainted but that wasn't enough to shake her will to continue her career. Modelling fits her the most. At the same time, she was still going to help her parents to manage both agency and their school. Kung sakali man na nagkukulang ang mga guro sa paaralan nila, kung may emergency, siya ang pumapalit.

"Miss Miller! Fancy to see you here!"

Sabay silang lumingon ni Tally sa reporter na tumawag gamit ang apelyido nila. She simply waved her hand, nang makilala niya ito.

"Anyway, can I interview you? Please?" Pinagsiklop nito ang mga kamay. "Just a few questions and it's not related to Veron. It's part of the magazine we will publish. I promise!"

Pasimple na tumingin siya sa kapatid at tumango lang ito.

"Sige…" Khaila smiled, professionally.

Nagmamadali nitong kinuha ang cellphone nito at nilagay sa recording. They started greeting each other first. Pinaglalaruan niya ang mga daliri niya habang sinasagot ang mga tanong nito.

"Are you ready for marriage?" bahagya siyang nagulat sa tanong nito. Kalaunan ay mahina siyang natawa.

She still couldn't imagine herself wearing a white long gown and walking down the aisle. Her father was always reminding her to take her time, do what she loves the most, and explore the world. Marriage can wait.

Sumagot siya, "Not yet."

"How silly of me! Ano na ba ang balita sa inyo ng business magnate na si Mr. Klein?" He asked. Ilang segundo pa ay dinugtungan nito, "In all fairness, his surname suits you, ma'am. Khaila Miller-Klein."

Khaila could feel her cheeks burning. She swayed her body a little and tried to hide her face.

"We're still… in the dating stage."

"There's no wedding… Wala rin baby number two? You're still not ready to be a mom?" confused na tanong nito sa kanya.

She was always ready. Khaila already prepared herself to be a mother. The reason why she always surrounded herself with kids. It was a dream that she really wanted to fulfil.

"What do you mean? I am already a mom. I have Fleair. I am her mom." Khaila chuckled when his lips parted.

Hindi ito makapaniwala na nakatingin sa kanya. She waved her hand at him and let Kei and Tally pull her because the show was going to start.

Jane was waiting for her. Hawak nito ang see through cream wide leg na isusuot niya. Amanda took her robe off of her while Jane and Gayle helped her to wear the see through pants.