𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚-𝘼𝙘𝙩: 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚

Start from the beginning

Speaking of projects, that's where Project: Paradox commenced.

He had the idea from his father of getting in the line of communication without disturbing with violent means to the people through other universes. He knew about the Multiverses, but was quite fascinated by the design of his father creation. After all, he did want to become a scientist like him.

Knowing his father, he is among famous all around the Multiverse, which is come to a no surprise knowing they don't know that he has a son, as it's Qro himself.

"Kept yourself busy hasn't it been Qro?"

Qro turned around to see a close acquaintance of his, holding a mug of coffee. He can only smile through the mask covering both of his eyes and a scarf from his mouth.

 He can only smile through the mask covering both of his eyes and a scarf from his mouth

That man he heard his voice through was Professor Arct. The founder of the company and a leader of it. He has been part of the group for 4 years now, helping the young Qro in his works of projects. Frantically, he's one of the few Qro could put his trust on due to him knowing his father and realizing who he is. Like an uncle.

"Hadn't felt more alive since the era of revolutionizing the technologies," Qro replies confidently as he continue looking on to his blueprint copy of his father. Aimlessly looking at the details.

"Just like always, like father like son," as Arct mentioned.

Though, Qro did suddenly look down to the floor in an emotion of despair of sadness, not suffering. He had mentioned about his father, but whatever happened to his mother remained such a mystery. The last time he saw his mother when he was only 5 years old. Since then, no word was ever heard from his mother whom she truly cared for.

That did take lot's of attention on Arct as he put a hand on his shoulders, realizing the pain of memories.

"I am sorry that we could not find out whatever happened to her... Your mother was a sweet and generous person I've met... Ever since your father, there is something between you and her with the traits... you've had.... I just wish she is alright."

That did made Qro feel a little bit better. Slightly in a case. Arct did looked like an uncle to him.

"Yes... you're right... I just hope so.."