The Fastest in The Galaxy Phos and Lux

[Not my art above but very accurate.]

Today is my birthday. It supposed to be the best day for anyone. Yet here I am crying my eyes out holding onto my left arm. Your probably wondering what the heck happened up to this point or who those names belong to in the title of this new page of my journal. Let's begin from the very beginning when I first met them.

Way back when, and I know it's hard to believe with their rivalry and all. But, Zeus and Poseidon were enjoying each others company one night, so much that they came up with an odd idea. Remember Poseidon is the god of the sea, earth shaker, storm—you get the idea right he's almighty. 

The one that is important right now is creator of horses. Well, Zeus decided to strike the sea foam with his powerful master bolt, you know that thing we went to retrieve last summer. Right as Poseidon started making such creatures. 

Why you might ask? I don't really know, I was at this time running around searching for Heracles after he ditched me to do his 10th labor. (He pushed me off the boat after fighting the amazons. Well, before he did he told me he was 'disappointed that I didn't kill any of them'. He knew full well I'd survive the harsh ocean. More on this later) 

Anyways in the attempt to make a new type of horse. Two horses,(twins by mistake mind you it was suppose to be one.)were born. Well, these twin horses most would would call unicorns, but they are far different as they had zappy and speedy twist. 

They were as blue as the ocean, their hooves up to their knees like jagged yellow high heeled bolts of lightening bursting with life. They had purple manes and fluffy as a cloud, but when angered or just traveling at their high speeds. Their manes and tail stand on end turning blue as their bodies become pure lightening. To tell them apart was generally easy, they each had a bolt across one of their eyes. 

First off the the horse with the bolt on the left eye was named Phos his eyes were a bright blue almost as sky blue like my own. On the other hand we have Lux her bolt was on the right with yellow shining orbs. Their horns protruding from their forehead wasn't your typical horns, they were crystals that helped channel their painful lightening strikes.

I should know, because while Heracles was probably scooping more poop. I was tasked to bring them back to the gods. . .

(I say more poop because he had to herd a bunch of cattle for the 10th labor. Which he lost and had to track them again. More of this later)

***

They had dragged me almost all around the world with each attempt to hold them down. The gods didn't warn me of how strong these horses were or how fast they can drag you. At this point I had my wings, Phos and Lux slammed across concreate towers, and dragged me across filled streets. I still feel bad scaring the people and destroying some businesses. 

It wasn't until Heracles popped up again, with ease he took down the horses, not only that. He called to his father and asked to use the horses for chariot races, which of course Zeus said was fine. (Favoritism at it's finest)

He forcibly clasped reins on their faces yanking them with him inside a indoor stable. I tried to stop him from being so rough with them, but he simply backhanded me. Even if it wasn't his full strength I was sent crashing against the colosseum walls. He had the strength to split a mountain in two I mean there's a place now called Heracles pillars.

The People who watched Heracles were in awe, seeing the majestic horses of the gods. 

One week filled with races and he was still being rough with them. But, each night behind his back I would find anything to feed them, but nothing I would bring them peeked their interests.