chapter 6(S.M)👀 Sing for me my love

Taehyung pov:

Darkness swirls above, a pool of ink and charcoal. I swear I can see faces in the shadows, ascending into the beyond.

I've heard that black holes are stars that have collapsed in on themselves and when they do, shockwaves ripple into space, never to be complete again.

My twitch, wanting to reach for it, wanting to be pulled into the of obsidian so that maybe when I close my eyes, I finally won't open them again.

Light reaches for the edges of the darkness, like murky waters clawing at the sand. The orange light of a candles flickers and dances across the trees, casting skeletal shadows from the leaves. It smells like an extension of the Faceless Man, the sinister side that will only come out at night. Despite the ominous place, I feel like I've seen it somewhere before. My heart skips a beat when I actually feel my surroundings. Instead of a forest floor, I'm splayed across a bed of the softest velvet.

The chil of the air doesn't bite my skin. Insects hum all around, and at once, the orchestra stops.

"You look beautiful in your bed Taehyungie. But you are utterly breathtaking in mine."

I gasp as i jolt upright to see him leaning against a tree, and I'm winded by the sight of him. His face is still concealed beneath his hood, but his sleeveless cloak parts to reveal a gallery of moving tattoos along his skin, and pants that hang dangerously low on his hips.

 His face is still concealed beneath his hood, but his sleeveless cloak parts to reveal a gallery of moving tattoos along his skin, and pants that hang dangerously low on his hips

(Something like this)

Everything about him is deadly, and pure sin. Each shadow cast across each muscle on his stomach is another nail in my body, pushing me deeper and deeper into the bed.

I track each swirling tattoo across his chest and down his arms. In the flickering candlelight, shadows dance along his forearms and hands, making each protruding vein seem intimidating and mouth-watering.

I wonder what those hands would look like wrapped around my neck. Would his tattoos mock me as he takes me to within an inch of my life, squeezing tighter and tighter while light dances behind vision? my I suck my bottom lip as I follow the line going down his stomach, then the deep V leading to a place that I have only ever seen in my imagination. Though, I guess a dream constitutes my imagination. But I swear the bulge of his pants moves when I lock my sight on the large dent.