𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ¹⁷

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Awkward

Awkward.

So awkward.

Right now, I am sitting in a board of directors meeting, and the atmosphere is quite tense. They all seem to be waiting for someone, and when I asked Jungkook, he mentioned they were waiting for an important partner. I'm curious about this mysterious person and why they're keeping everyone waiting.

I glanced around the room, my eyes searching for the arrival of this significant figure.

My gaze eventually landed on Jungkook, who was intently reviewing the meeting files. He smoothly turned the pages, deeply engrossed in the documents. I observed him with my chin resting on my hand, my elbow propped up on the table.

After breakfast and the heartfelt conversation I had with Mrs. Jeon-no, actually, Mom, she insisted I call her that to ensure I don't feel alone. It was an incredibly kind gesture on her part.

As we prepared for the day, Lily came and engaged Ju with her. I kissed Ju goodbye and Jungkook and I got dressed for the office.

The car ride was silent; neither of us said a word. Jungkook gazed out the window, lost in thought, while I watched him in turn.

As we reached the office, neither of us spoke, and an air of silence surrounded us. Jungkook went to his office, and I headed to mine. After some time, Mr. Ahn approached me and informed me about the board meeting. Now, here I am, seated in the meeting room, waiting for the proceedings to begin.

The board meeting was set to begin, and I had no idea what to expect. Jungkook, focused on business matters, seemed unaware of the approaching partner. My heart pounded as the anticipation and anxiety swelled within me.