Chapter 15~ These past few moons

Starpaw's wounds had healed quicker than anycat had thought, and now she was sleeping in the apprentice's den.
"Starpaw!" Snowpaw called. Snowpaw was one of her best friends now.
"Hmm?" She raised her head sleepily.
"Stonestar wants to talk to you."
"O-okay." As Starpaw scrambled to her paws, she almost tripped over Leafpaw.
"Sorry." She whispered.
Leafpaw grunted, still half asleep.

"You've been with us for a while now. I think you should come to the gathering tonight." Stonestar meowed when Starpaw entered the leader's den.
"Really?" She stepped back in shock. "I-" She didn't know what to say. If she went to the gathering, she would have to face Wetbranch- and her whole clan! But it would be rude to refuse to go. "I would be honored." She dipped her head, paws shaking. What would become of tonight?

Starpaw shifted her paws uneasily as she walked behind Snowpaw. The Treeclan cats emerged into the clearing, and she was relieved to see that Moonclan wasn't there yet.
"Hello, Stonestar." The Brookclan leader dipped his head as Stonestar jumped up onto the Meeting-stump.
"Hello, Foxstar." Stonestar nodded back.
While they waited for Moonclan to arrive, Snowpaw beckoned her to sit with the medicine cats. "What did you say about your apprenticeship again? Was it that you wanted to be a medicine cat?"
"Yes." Starpaw answered.
"Well, if you're gonna join Treeclan, we might be able to train together. Of course, I'm older than you, so I might be your mentor when I'm a full medicine cat."
"That would be cool." But who know how Moonclan will react to this.
As if summoned, Lightstar padded down into the clearing, followed by Wetbranch and , then the rest of the Moonclan cats.
Starpaw ducked her head, hoping that they wouldn't notice her. To late.
"Starpaw?!" Hazelfur exclaimed as she padded over to sit with the medicine cats.
"Starpaw?" Murmurs and mutters went through the Moonclan cats.
"Starpaw's here!"
"Starpaw?"
"Why is she here?"
"And why does she smell like Treeclan?"
"What happened?"
"Wetbranch, you said that a fox took her life!"
"Yea, Wetbranch! What happened? Why is Starpaw in Treenclan?"
Wetbranch was at a loss for words. She backed away.
"I found her." Amberflame stepped forward. "I saw everything that happened. She was attacked. By Wetbranch."
"What?" The Moonclan deputy hissed. "That's outrageous! I would never kill her!"
"But you did." Starpaw somehow felt the strength and courage to say. "You tried to kill me. Because I knew something they didn't." She gestured to the rest of Moonclan.
Wetbranch ducked her head. She obviously knew that there was no getting out of this. "Well, you see," She snarled. "while you all have been resting from war, and you've become weak, something has been getting stronger. These past few moons, life has only been hard for some. Such as... Starpaw. Or Fernpaw. Or if you'd rather call her Featherpaw, or Fern, that works too. But life will get hard from here on- for those of you who survive, anyway."
Starpaw crouched low as a strange rustling sound came from the bushes.
Then out leapt cats. Too many to count. They were strangely hard to see, like shadows they moved. And they came to fight.
"These next few moons will bring death!"