"Bhot hogai film wilm so ab forran!" He scolded them all!

All of them saw the dangerous glint in his eyes so they quickly nodded!

Alam house!

"Mama leken kyu???" Raafay asked his mother loudly!

"Mene khedia isliye don't argue Rafay!" Alia snapped

"Mama jab birthday meri ha toh me kyu unlogo ko bulaou?" Rafay asked angrily

"Change your tone Rafay!" Alia glared at him

"Me Mishaal ko bula lunga even Haadi or Hamza ko bhi bula lunga leken me Zaira ko nhi bulnga that is it!" Rafay replied

"Then I will cancel the party! Un charo ko dawat doge wrna koi party nhi hogi!" She firmly said!

"Mama bhai ko jab Zaira nhi pasand toh kya zabardasti ha?" Raaha who was sitting right there asked!

The mother and son turned and glared her for her lack of respect!

"Bari ha woh Raaha! Api kha karo!" Alia chided

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes!

Before Alia can whack some sense in her Rafay interrupted!

"Rahaa!" He firmly took her name and she sat down!

"Wese bhai ap dedena na invite mujhe nhi lagta wo ayenge!" Raahil entered the room and said!

"Well Raahil mujhe isko bulana hi nahi ha!" He snapped

"Me kese face karungi Zeenat bhabhi ko? Sab ko party doge sirf Zaira ko chor kr? Grow up Rafaay!" Alia harshly scolded!

"I don't want her Mama!" Rafay yelled

"Rafay!" Alam's loud voice came in!

"Aise baat krte ha apni Mama se?" He askd furiously!

Alia was too angry to save him she just allowed her husband to take over!

"Sorry!" Rafay flinched and replied

"Stop disrespecting My wife Rafay! Ek minute nahi lagega mujhe to throw this disrespect out of you! Start behaving!" Alam was to angry to reason!

"Baat kya hui ha?" He asked his wife!

"Batou apne baba ko!" Alia snapped at Rafay!

"Mama kherahi ha bhaiya apni birthday party me Zaira api ko invite kre or bhai mana karahe ha!" Raahil replied

ShahAlam looked at Rafay who was standing there fuming!

"Rafay meet me in study please!" He ordered softly and left!

Rafay sighed angrily and looked at her mother!

"Thank you Mama!" He said and left for his baba's study!

He knocked and entered after being allowed to!

"Ji baba?" He asked

"Betho!" Shah Alam said

"Kia problem ha Zaira se Rafay?" He asked his son after he settled on chair!

"Baba I just don't like her I don't want her meri birthday he to choice bhi meri honi chaiye haina!" Rafay replied

"I can understand where you are coming from!" Shah Alam replier much to his son's shock!

"You do?" Rafay asked surprised!

Alam nodded his head!

"But Rafay! I am your father I know you don't hate hate her! Agar tumhe aisa lagraha ha ke tum usse invite kroge and this will make you feel like a loser than you are wrong khud invite mat kro mama se khedo wo krdegi but don't cut her okay?" Shah Alam explained!