DISCOUNTED.

JK LMAO. i was feeling silly.☺️ It's okay, be honest. Did i get you?

FINALLY HAPTER 19🖤

"I'm not going to let you forget about me. Everyone else? Sure. But you? Never."

His words echoed around her head, those few words were stuck in her head like it was her favorite song or something. She didn't understand any of that dream.

The way his emotions were all over the place, how he didn't want her to forget about him. Like she'll ever forget about a person like him.

"You're staring off into space again." A voice snapped her out of her thoughts, she blinked a few coming back to reality and looked at Jason standing by the doorway to the living room.

A sigh left her mouth as a fake smile formed on her lips, "Sorry. I have a lot on my mind." He tilted his head to the side and looked at her, trying his best to read her. Jason was about to speak but she beat him to it. "I'm going to go take a walk."

She said, leaping up off the couch and headed out the living room as fast as possible while Jason watched with nothing but irritation in his face, now it was him that was staring off into space thinking about all the things he wanted to do to LJ.

Y/n walked away from Jason's house, it was still pouring rain. She didn't even care, she just wanted to be alone with her thoughts. Her hair and clothes were becoming drenched with rain water as she walked down the trail to the carnival.

The carnival was slowly coming into her view but she still had more walking to do. It's been a while since she came here, it felt different being there with what's been going on.

In the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of monochrome colors. She looked over to see LJ leaning against a tree staring at the girl.

"How's living with Jason? Is he treating you well?" He asked, looking at you with his damp hair slightly hanging over his eyes. Clearly jealous over that. The emotion in his face looked more numb than usual.

"Why are you acting like you didn't terrorize me in my dreams last night?" The girl said as she stood where she was and looked at him. He looked up with eyes and pretended to be confused. She sighed and slightly rolled her eyes.

"Hmmm? I didn't. Wow you're so obsessed with me that you keep having these weird dreams about me." He said, still continuing that dumb act of cluelessness. It made her wonder why he was acting that way. She stared at him for a little bit longer before asking another question.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" She said genuinely, LJ looked away for a moment before a sour expression appeared on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Your whole carnival has been taken over and you're too busy tormenting me through my dreams? Shouldn't you be doing something?" She said, LJ shrugged his shoulders, and walked up to the girl.

"And Who said I didn't have a plan?" He said staring down into her eyes, He was so much different than how he was in her dreams. All she wanted was to understand him, she understood some parts of him but the other parts of him taunting her were not clear enough for her to understand.

She nodded her head and looked away towards the rundown performance tent. "I bet you do." She mumbled before walking off to get to the carnival. She peeked inside of the tent to see the lights were on but empty, not a single person in sight.