🤍14

The razor in the candy she just bit into, slit the soft tissue in her mouth causing her to immediately spit the chewy candy out.

She heard a giggle behind her as she was spitting the blood out of her mouth, her body stiffen. She turned around to see LJ far behind her staring at her with a grin with dark eyes.

She didn't think twice about running away from him, the taste of metallic runs down her throat. The taste of her own blood made her want to throw up.

Someone tackled her to the ground, she felt LJ flip her body around to see his face. There was a look of pain all over her face, blood slowly passing through her chapped lips.

LJ's eyes twinkled with admiration seeing the red crimson liquid on her lips, he swallowed the salvia in his mouth from how watery it got. He bit his lip looking at the girl.

Y/n didn't like the position they were in, LJ was laying on top of her between her legs so close to her private part. "Oh, I love this look on your face... pain. It really arouses me." He whispers leaning closer to her face, she tried backing her head up but it was stopped by the floor.

His eyes were filled with nothing but hunger and...lust, the way his eyes look at her like she's everything he wanted. And she almost likes it....

She cursed at herself for feeling something in the pit of her stomach, that fluttering feeling like there were butterflies in her. He grips on her cheeks squeezing them to open her mouth making some of the blood run down her chin.

He got even closer to the point where their lips were almost touching, "Don't." she mumbles but It didn't come out clear enough to stop him, she feels a warm wet lick on her chin, his tongue licks all the way up to the corner of her mouth tasting the red liquid.

She squirms underneath him feeling his tongue on her skin, she tries getting out of his grip but there was no use. He backs away to look at her.

A red blush was spread across his cheeks "You taste better than I imagined." Her cheeks were also turned red from his comment. "Stop...it.." He looked at her lips then back to her eyes.

"One more taste..." He whispers before leaning back down to her placing his lips into her, her eyes almost popping out of her sockets from his action. She tried turning her head to get rid of the kiss but failed, he dug his nails into her flesh making her moan in pain which led  her to opening her mouth.

LJ took advantage of it and slid his tongue, the girl was so shocked at what was happening. The feeling of his tongue exploring her mouth from top to bottom tasting the sweetness of her blood, his red cheeks, the calmness of his facial expression and the light quiet moans that he let out into her mouth made her feel so many things that she couldn't control or even describe.

It felt like her body was going to explode from how hot she felt, she felt herself getting a little aroused from this. It made her feel disgusted with herself, why did she feel like this? She hated this. She hated how much he was making her feel like this.

She needed this to end. He pulls away out of breath, his lips were brushing against hers "Fuck.. you taste so sweet. So sweet you could rot my teeth." He mumbles on her lips, she looks at him with just her eyes widened, she doesn't know what to do or say.

"Sweeter than cake. I just wanna cut you up and put you in my oven to bake so I can eat you every day." His words were covered with sugar but poison hidden deep inside them, they were bittersweet.

"I'll see you later, my love" then after he disappeared in thin air.

"Why did his tongue make the pain go away?" She thought as she touched her lips with her fingers

Her body jolted up from the bed she was sleeping on, a confused and frightened look appeared on her face realizing it was a just a dream... a dream LJ made her dream.

It made her question to herself if what she felt was actually true or did LJ just make her feel those feelings since he controls everything?

She hates how that dream made her start questioning her feelings for him.

The girl looked around his room to find him nowhere. "Damnit." she mumbled as she ran her fingers through her slightly knotted hair. "LJ!"

It took a few seconds for the clown to finally appear in the room, he was sitting on the chair at his desk. "What?"

Her eyes squinted at him "What do you mean what? What the fuck did you make me dream?"

A fake confused look went on his face, "Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about. What dream? Tell me more."

Y/n's cheeks flushed with red, remembering what happened in the dream. She squirmed uncomfortably in her spot. LJ noticed that and began smirking at her reaction but soon wiped it off to continue acting clueless about the whole thing.

"Y-you know what dream i'm talking about." She said, He shrugged his shoulders and slowly shook his head. "Maybe you were just dreaming whatever the dream was about."

She laughed out loud, "I would never dream about you-." She said before cutting herself off, she looked away from LJ and looked at the covers above her body.

'Was I just dreaming?'

"Interesting... Well.. whatever you dreamt about. I bet you loved it." He whispered the last sentence before disappearing.

She sat there not knowing what to say...

But she did notice one thing. Where was the teddy bear Jason gave her?

A/N i luv reading everyone's comments. you guys are funny <3