After going into a tattoo parlor, Kevin and Mrs Tran both get the anti-possession on their arms. Kevin seemed terrified but Mrs Tran was toughing it out as she sits there in the chair, impassively. Then she looks over at her son and reaches out with her free hand and holds Kevin's hand.

"Mom? Dad?" Claire asked us as we sat in the parlor. Dean, Ben, Peyton and I were in the waiting room while Cas left to go talk to Ariel and Bobby was outside on the phone with Ace, who was in the back of Bobby's pick-up truck. "Yes, sweetie?" I said to Claire as her and Ryder look up at us.

"Are we gonna get tattoos?" She asked us and Dean and I share a look. "No." We said, in unison, as we look back at the kids. "Not until you're older." I tell her and she seemed a bit relieved while Ryder pouts. "Ah man." He said and Dean chuckles. "Don't worry, son. Your mother and I will make sure that you and your sister are safe." He tells him. "Okay, but still...that tattoo you and mom got is cool looking." Ryder said and I shake my head and look at Dean.

"He's definitely your son." I said and Dean smiles. "And I'm proud of him." He said and he hugs Ryder.

Laramie, Wyoming

We make it to a bus station and we were all sitting at a bench when Bobby comes up with a couple of tickets in hand. "Okay, I've got a buddy out here." Bobby tells Kevin and Mrs Tran as he hands them the tickets. "I called him and told him you two are coming. His name is Christian and he'll help you two find a place." Bobby tells them and Kevin and Mrs Tran nod.

They stand up and turn to us. "Well, thanks for everything." Kevin said. "You're welcome. And you let us know if you find out more things from that tablet." I tell Kevin. "I will." He said and he shakes my hand then Dean's as does Mrs Tran. Then Dean hands Kevin our numbers if they ever need to contact us.

They grab their stuff and they go off towards the bus while we stand by and watch, making sure they get to their bus.

Two Weeks Later

"Right, yeah. No, just, uh – just call us whenever you find something. Yeah. Yeah, course." Dean said on the phone as I walk into our hotel room. "Okay...bye." Dean said and he hangs up. "That was Mrs Tran." He tells me. "What's going on in Tran-land?" I asked him as I set our fast food down. "Well, uh, Christian finally got them to a safehouse, but Kevin's having a lot of trouble reading their half of the tablet. So far, bits and pieces. Nothing about boarding up Hell." Dean said and I stop and turn to face him.

"Christian has a safe-house?" I asked, confused but also surprised. "Sweetheart, I don't even ask questions anymore." Dean said and I chuckle. "Fair enough." I said. "Peyton and the kids make it to school?" Dean asked me. "Yeah, I just got off the phone with Ben. He got them to school safe. Bobby's gonna be dropping him off here real soon." I tell him and Dean comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Sooo...that means we've got some time to ourselves then." He said in a low voice and he starts kissing my neck. "Dean, the foods gonna get cold." I said and he spins me around to face him. "We got a microwave." He said and he cups my face and starts to kiss me, passionately. "What has gotten into you?" I asked him, giggling, as we break the kiss and he leans his forehead against mine.

"We just haven't been alone together in awhile and I miss you." Dean mutters and he kisses me again before he goes and kisses my neck then lightly bites on a sensitive spot on my neck. I gasp then let out a loud moan, without meaning to, and I hear Dean growl with appreciation.

"See? It has been awhile." Dean said then he picks me up, sets me on the table and stands in between my legs as I wrap them around his waist. We have a heavy make-out session which did make me realize that it has been awhile since we've had sex and I didn't realize how much I missed this until now.