Chapter 13: Trust Me

Começar do início

"Don't hurt him..."

" Sigh, what is it human?" Obi thought as she lay asleep, "What is it?"

The following day, Obi was still wondering. What compelled her to let Zach go? Why? And what was that voice in her head... or who?"

She decided that there was only one way to figure this out. To follow Zach and see what he did.

Obi peaked her head out of the cavern and saw Zach approaching the pond in Vatten's cavern, where Corey and Bubble's popped.

She quietly flew down and hid behind a pillar.

"EEEEEP EEEEP! (Zachary YOUR BACK!)" Corey cheered.

"YEEEEP YEEEEP! (Did you bring the berries)" Bubbles asked.

Zach couldn't understand what they were saying, but he had an idea of what they were thinking once they saw the bag. He flipped it upside-down and dropped the berries into the water, where Bubbles and Corey jumped around and happily munched on them.

Obi was still shocked at how much Corey and Bubbles had quickly warmed up to him.

"What are you doing?" asked a voice nearby.

Obi flinched a little, she looked over and saw Vatten where he normally hangs out to read his books.

"I was... I was just checking up on Zach," Obi answered, "Making sure that he is doing his duties that he is told to do... you know".

"Huh... ok?" Vatten replied, "You know what's interesting? I didn't even tell him to bring the berries, I haven't told him to do anything yet".

Obi was puzzled when she heard that, "He just did it of his own free will?"

"I guess..." Vatten answered, "For a human, he's not so horrible... hey by the way I never got that book you-- you're already gone..."

Obi followed Zach outside. Using her magic she turned herself invisible so he wouldn't see her.

She got up on a tree to spy from above as he hunted the rabbits.

" sigh... I still don't get it.." Obi thought to herself, "Why you? What is it about you?-"

She sat to be a bit more comfortable while she watched him. Feeling a light breeze come over her, she looked over to the woods on the opposite side of the mountain...

"OBI...!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

"She will be there for you and keep you safe..."

"Never forget how much I love- AAAHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed, putting her head in her hands, "Noooo...!"

Obi didn't have the time to react... and fell off the tree and landed with her back on the ground.

THUD!

"What the- ?" Zack turned, seeing Obi laying on the ground, "OMG Are you ok?!?!"

He ran towards her. Obi could see that he had a worried look on his face. She lifted herself a little bit. She had a small bump on her shoulder.

"Augh...." she mumbled, "I'm fine... is just a bump".

"Are you sure?" he asked, "That was a bit of a fall".

"I've fallen before..." she spat.

She put her hand on her Elbow and used her magic to heal the pain...