S2 Ep 3 school times and side quests

Start from the beginning

Martha: "again miss Mio"

Armis: "I'll be here to keep an eye on her and miss Mio?"

Mio: "you don't have to call me miss Mio, we're both kitchen aids"

Martha: "I see then, you are apprentice in cooking, but you're still one of the most renowned adventurers in this city I can't simply call you by name"

(A few days ago, she just barge into the store and ate up all the items in the menu, she ask for us to teach her how to do basic cooking and gave us a large sum of money)

(Her friends the man and the woman, I don't know about but if miss Mio is rumored to be level 1000 and they're her friends they must also be impressive, and my manager couldn't say no or yes and pass that responsibility to me) she would be peeling a potato

Mio: "you're peeling the vegetables by turning them while holding the knife and skin with your fingers"

Navarre now as Nav: "it's normal way to peel Mio"

Armis: "how you cut before is mainly for performance, remember on how they others scould you about it"

Mio would notice the potatoes roots were gone: "wow you remove the roots with the knife, that's amazing"

Martha: "that's just the basics, so how did the 3rd tasting party go"

Mio: "I made a salty bean soup with the pre oil beans you gave me"

Nav: "I feel so sorry for those who ate it, the one one who could eat it was the lava beast volvagia"

Armis: "of course that beast could eat anything that hot"

Martha: "Lava beast, Mio what did you do with the beans and salt"

Mio: "well it didn't turn to soup form so I added stuff from the dwarven shop and finally manage to melt it"

Armis: "so you use hot water"

Mio: "hot what now?"

Martha: (are we still talking about cooking): "wait so you mean you didn't use water in soup"

Mio: "you didn't say to use water and I was supposed use water"

Armis: "what do you think was the liquid in soups, wait a minute if you didn't use water, what happened to the beans and you melted Salt?"

Nav: "you melted salt that shouldn't even happen"

Martha would shake: "maybe next time I should list everything"

Armis: "so volvagia ate basically salt lava soup" meanwhile as he mentioned soon it seems a burp happened in Castellum Tenebris as it was cause by a beast living in floor 9 as it was the same beast

Rosie: "ugh what did you eat, you'll definitely need some kind of exercise later but on what, ah i know I hope some adventurers wouldn't mind fighting you"

Back at Mio

Armis: "Mio it seems it's almost time"

Mio: "right, Martha I need to leave for work related issues, I won't be here for some time, do not worry I will keep practicing my cooking during that time"

Armis/Martha: (more victims will be left in her wake)

Martha: "then Mio since you will be away for some time how about I teach you the knife handing technique for you to practice during the trip"

It seems Mio eyes would gleem with happiness: "will you, thank you"

Navarre: (thank good she saved a lot of lives today)