Chapter 1: Grand Touring

*Hey, guys. Since a Dragon Ball GT/Wakfu crossover hasn't really been done before, I decided to experiment with the idea and try something new. I've been getting into more of the Wakfu/Dofus franchise lately, so I hope you enjoy this new crossover.

It was the end of an era. After successfully using the Super Ultra Spirit Bomb to destroy Omega Shenron, the most powerful source of evil in the known universe, Son Goku decided to leave with both Shenron and the Dragon Balls themselves. No one, not even his closest friends, knew exactly where Earth's protector was going, but it was obvious that he would be gone for quite a long time. It was the main reason he said goodbye to Master Roshi, Krillin, and, finally, Piccolo, before his departure.

Some of his loved ones, however, assumed that his return was pretty much inevitable. After all, no matter how many times he died, Goku always found a way to come back somehow.

One of them was his eleven-year-old granddaughter, Pan. She was a young, ¼ Saiyan girl with short black hair, a red shirt, and gray pants. She also wore similar colored gloves that covered her knuckles and wrists.

She looked down at the tattered remains of her grandpa's blue gi in confusion. The outfit was caught underneath some rocks as she brought it closer to her face to inspect it.

"How come? I'm sure that Grandpa just left together with Shenron..." Pan whispered to herself.

It was then that she noticed the presence of someone else nearby. She looked over to see Vegeta standing in his battle-worn tank top and jeans.

"Make sure you hold that dear."

The Saiyan Prince had a solemn, almost neutral expression on his face. It wasn't a face of sadness or anger like usual; just... acceptance. He then flew into the sky and left without another word.

Pan, fully taking in the weight of Vegeta's statement, tightly clutched Goku's gi. She then slightly lowered it to look up into the sky, wondering where and when she'd see her beloved grandfather again.

"Grandpa..."

Somewhere above the clouds, the world's aforementioned savior was riding atop Shenron's green, scaly head. The seven Dragon Balls all spun around him as he laid down and finally, after so many years of fighting strong opponents, took some time to rest. He closed his eyes and smiled contentedly.

"Sure is warm on Shenron's back..."

One by one, the Dragon Balls then entered multiple parts of Goku's body. This process continued until the Four-Star Ball, the one ball that has been with him since the beginning, even in the form of Nuova Shenron, merged with his very soul.

Upon making contact with his smiling face, Goku himself merged with Shenron as the legendary Eternal Dragon ascended into the air and let out one last, powerful roar.

"GRRRAAGGH!"

He then vanished in a blinding flash of light, leaving Earth, the 7th Universe, and its people behind.

Now, it was time for Goku and the Dragon Balls to save another world from potential peril. And this world, unlike Earth, was named after twelve deities responsible for its creation.

5 years later...

Although time continued to pass on, Goku didn't age a day. Merging with Shenron somehow managed to make him immortal, so he could train to his heart's content without fear of getting tired or hungry. He, of course, did miss eating food, especially Chi-Chi's cooking, but as Shenron tried to explain to him, Goku no longer had any physical attachment to the Earth. His friends, family, and allies would all grow old while he, as a consequence of sacrificing himself to kill Omega Shenron, would not.